The teams reaction to defeat

Justa

I can still barely talk about yesterdays game - everything that can be said has been said but I still feel gutted.

However, i just wanted to say how proud I was off the teams reaction to defeat - Steve Macs words after the game were just absolute class and I think his conduct has been superb all season - almost everything he has said and done has just been class - really proud of them.

I'm hanging onto this as a positive at a time when I feel so down ! Looking at the teams reaction I just feel it might make them even more determined to do it next season and to make sure that they and us don't have to go through this again !

Onwards and upwards..

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They were class...as were the fans. Ther really is something special happening at this club, from top to bottom.

Up the rams!

Dead right. Bugger it lads and lasses, we'll be back. Proud to be a Ram.

Finally think for the first time, we could quite end with the championship trophy next season.

Feeling so positive at the minute. Think it may well be a blessing in disguise.

Looking good on the pitch, looking good off it.

Bigger gates next season. Away fans in the corner.

We look a threat to anybody. Oh and seem to be everyone's 2nd favourite team at the minute. Apart from the omnishambles down the road....

Finally think for the first time, we could quite end with the championship trophy next season.

Feeling so positive at the minute. Think it may well be a blessing in disguise.

Looking good on the pitch, looking good off it.

Bigger gates next season. Away fans in the corner.

We look a threat to anybody. Oh and seem to be everyone's 2nd favourite team at the minute. Apart from the omnishambles down the road....

Even some of them weren't dead against us

Just seen some of the players picking their cars up; to be fair they were still able to give a smile out to my daughter as they drove away

Never seen a young man show so much passion yesterday. Will hughes was brilliant, before and after the whistle

Pity about the 60 odd minutes he was on the park , not in the same class as craig Bryson and qpr must have thought they had won the lottery when they saw the team

255 posts, I'm intrigued, have they all been about Bryson? When he joins Celtic for 750k ( :ph34r: ) in the summer will you be off to haunt their board instead?

I happen to agree with you that he should've started yesterday, but please for once just give it a rest...

Pity about the 60 odd minutes he was on the park , not in the same class as craig Bryson and qpr must have thought they had won the lottery when they saw the team

Wow!

A big footballing pitch like Wembley and you disagree with playing our best ball player?

Did it pass you by that Hughes played in the team that destroyed Brighton 4-1?

To say he is not in the same class as Bryson is ridiculous. 

I am a big fan of Craig Bryson but he will never play in a top 10 Premier League team (unless that happens to be Derby), Hughes will go on to a much higher level.

Wow!

A big footballing pitch like Wembley and you disagree with playing our best ball player?

Did it pass you by that Hughes played in the team that destroyed Brighton 4-1?

To say he is not in the same class as Bryson is ridiculous. 

I am a big fan of Craig Bryson but he will never play in a top 10 Premier League team (unless that happens to be Derby), Hughes will go on to a much higher level.

He will be a fantastic player I am not denying that but right now he's not even close to craig Bryson and the last 20 minutes proved that yesterday

He will be a fantastic player I am not denying that but right now he's not even close to craig Bryson and the last 20 minutes proved that yesterday

Why?

Bryson came on when QPR were getting worn down and although I thought that he did give us a bit more of an attacking threat what exactly did he do to prove that Hughes is not even close to him?

The fact that Hughes made the team of the year (voted for by fellow professionals) would probably say otherwise.

Just to be clear I think Bryson has been fantastic this season.

Why?

Bryson came on when QPR were getting worn down and although I thought that he did give us a bit more of an attacking threat what exactly did he do to prove that Hughes is not even close to him?

The fact that Hughes made the team of the year (voted for by fellow professionals) would probably say otherwise.

Just to be clear I think Bryson has been fantastic this season.

Dont waste your time mate.

If Bryson was proven to be behind 9/11 this geezer would still be calling for him to start next game.

It used to annoy me as well, but you've just to laugh about it. 

Archived