Get your rat out

wixman1884

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved Stephen Bywater at that time.  Went off him a bit tho' and didn't care for him much after that debacle when he was getting subs to go tell Nigel he was injured.  Very unprofessional.

I loved Stephen Bywater at that time.  Went off him a bit tho' and didn't care for him much after that debacle when he was getting subs to go tell Nigel he was injured.  Very unprofessional.

Didn't he start spouting some rubbish about his bad cough that had lost his dressing gown?

Didn't he start spouting some rubbish about his bad cough that had lost his dressing gown?

Yes he did, then he stood in the goal, not moving, during a match, sending folk over to the bench, said he'd hurt his back.  Made a right tw@t of himself.  Lost all respect for him that day.

Hopefully if we win, Stephen Bywater won't run on and interrupt the post match interviews.

Good to see my youtube video still getting hits! I dont know why it never got took down for copyright reasons. Its probably safe now after Setanta went under in the UK.

I would happily have Bywater doing post match interviews if we win!!

Oh god yes - glad I didn't live next door. Mind, if I did, it would have caught fire somehow. lol. (Joke btw, if for some reason, my neighbours house catches fire tonight)

Was sitting outside McDonalds on Markeaton one sunny day - when he swung in the carpark, pulled up right outside the door - so his missus could get out and rush to the loo - narrowly missing this bloke and his two kids, gently pulling into a space to park.

Well this bloke got out and had a right go at Bywater - who got out the car and was like - dude, calm down, you've got kids in the car, and he bloke was like - yeah, that's why Im so ******* mad, you scrote. - Bywater was a bit patronising, and when his missus came out the loo - they just laughed and drove off.   

Archived