Anyone need a wembley ticket ?

skegbyram

I agree with Daveo that people trying to make money out of our great day at wembley should be ashamed.I have a spare adult ticket if anyone needs one, block 542 behind the goal. It cost me £57 ( ticket + booking fees ) and i am just looking to re coup the outlay.( must be able to collect from the sutton-in-ashfield area )

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just heard there's a lad at my work with 5 spare, I'll see if he has any left today and let you guys know on here. Fingers crossed he does. Please let me know if u want one and I'll help you what I can.

He may not have any left but I can try.

No text speak in posts please, I'm too old to understand it.

And I hope people reading this forum who are thinking of selling have read Daveos announcment.

And that's why those of us without tickets who have been to Rams matches this season, but don't have season tickets feel aggrieved at the criteria the club set for buying tickets, as it left us all with the general sale only option.

And that's why those of us without tickets who have been to Rams matches this season, but don't have season tickets feel aggrieved at the criteria the club set for buying tickets, as it left us all with the general sale only option.

I'm lucky Jomiles, that I have a season ticket, but I still don't see what much else the club could have done.  They effectively gave first priority to everyone who had bought some kind of ticket package from them during the year - their regular customers if you like - knowing that would take up just over half the available tickets and therefore leave a substantial number available left over. They tried to make sure that only people with a previous connection with the club i.e. having a customer number, were able to buy tickets.

If they then said to those same regular customers that they couldn't participate in the next round i.e. the free for all, then at least some would have been upset because they were waiting for the 'open' round so that they could buy groups of tickets together.  I didn't want to risk it so my brother, who can't afford a season ticket but has been to over 10 matches this season, is sitting miles away from me.  At least we are both going.

They could have lowered the maximum number of tickets you could buy to less than 10, but some would be genuinely buying for groups of that size.

There are lots of different ways of prioritising sales of limited numbers to try to make sure that regular fans get tickets and I would bet that the club will review the system after the match, but when demand outstrips supply at a game like this there are always deserving people who miss out whatever the system, there are always companies and individuals who see an opportunity to make a quick buck and there are always fans who get tickets for whom this will be their only game of the season. There will also be empty seats, because it's Wembley.  Most people at the Derby end though will be genuine fans with a strong connection to the club 

They could have lowered the maximum number of tickets you could buy to less than 10, but some would be genuinely buying for groups of that size.

A great point there, a maximum number could have been implemented but then would have annoyed people buying for groups or large families. I know of one group who would have been stumped if a maximum number has been put in place.

One of my work colleagues is taking his 3 children, wife and both sets of grandparents, so 9 tickets in total. The guy is a season ticket holder with his children, the wife admittedly only goes if its free (rain check) or cheap enough for a ticket near them, and the grandparents each had a season ticket from the 1950's until mid 2000's before health became a problem and now they just get to the big games. He could have bought the 4 tickets during the season ticket period but choose to wait as he wanted tickets together. 

Are people trying to say that the grandparents don't deserve tickets as they aren't 'true'/'loyal' Derby fans as they don't have season tickets now. They could say the same about those slating them, are they 'proper' Derby fans if they weren't around to support the team under the likes of John Newman and Colin Murphy?

There are 250,000 people in Derby, 770,000 in Derbyshire and a good number of people that have had to move away but are still true derby fans. The system doesn't let the most dedicated 37,000 go but no system could have let every true derby fan get a ticket.

People would still have missed out on the 47,000 allocation.

Hi there, I have 2 tickets available for the play off final this Saturday, they were the only 2 I could get my hands on due to making sure I got some but I have since upgraded and purchased two category 1 tickets off another supporter. These two tickets for sale below cost me £85 altogether, they are;  

2x CATEGORY 5 SEATS
Block: 544 - Row: 27

As I paid £300 for both the category 1 tickets, I want to get some cash back towards those tickets so all offers considered, not wanting to do this for profit but don't want to be out of pocket too much either (I am down £385 as it stands). Text me on 07904724210 if you're interested, collection from Oakwood or I will drop off if I can.

Come on you Rams!

Hi there, I have 2 tickets available for the play off final this Saturday, they were the only 2 I could get my hands on due to making sure I got some but I have since upgraded and purchased two category 1 tickets off another supporter. These two tickets for sale below cost me £85 altogether, they are;  

2x CATEGORY 5 SEATS

Block: 544 - Row: 27

As I paid £300 for both the category 1 tickets, I want to get some cash back towards those tickets so all offers considered, not wanting to do this for profit but don't want to be out of pocket too much either (I am down £385 as it stands). Text me on 07904724210 if you're interested, collection from Oakwood or I will drop off if I can.

Come on you Rams!

You can only legally sell them for the £85 you paid so...best do that really.

Just been looking on the net,there is a company called tickets4football(02084322850)advertising 4 tickets in vip club level,west derby end at £249.00,origionally £100.00 seats,I know thisis a lot to pay but someone might be desperate.I can't afford the trip this time,but went to the West Brom final,still remember that,the guf I was next to said after we scored,"this is better than sex"hope you all have the same experience!Don't forget to set your recorders on Sky Sport 1 on Saturday,it is on for 4 hoursHave a great day out.David

Archived