Champions League draw

Curtains

Chelsea are an English team so they get my support.

As for bayern...they are the most disposed club in Germany, I work with loads of Germans who route for anyone who plays against them.

Derby 3 - 0 QPR

Then off to see England beat Germany again..!

despised lol

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How are Chelsea English?

They don't represent England in any form.

Their owner is Russian

Their manager is Portuguese

Their striker is Cameroonian

Their playmakers are Belgian, Brazilian and German

Their fullbacks are Spanish and Serbian

Their GK is Czech

Their kit manufacturer is German

The two men that won them the CL in 2012 were Italian and Ivorian

Their stadium is named after a bridge in the US

soooo.....

Chelsea getting into the final would be brilliant for us...picture the scene, we beat qpr at wembley 3-0 then head off into London to watch the campions league final and get to celebrate England winning that too...awesome.

Yesterday at work, me and a chelsea fan were speculating that Bamford could be the first player to play in the playoff final and the champions league final on the same day. If this has been done before, then surely he'll be the first with a hat-trick in both!

How are Chelsea English?

They don't represent England in any form.

Their owner is Russian

Their manager is Portuguese

Their striker is Cameroonian

Their playmakers are Belgian, Brazilian and German

Their fullbacks are Spanish and Serbian

Their GK is Czech

Their kit manufacturer is German

Their stadium is named after a bridge in the US

soooo.....

Messi from Argentina

Neymar from Brazil

Need I go on

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/staff

http://www.financialexpress.com/news/fc-barcelonas-lionel-messi-goes-missing-as-atletico-madrid-take-centre-stage-in-champions-league/1239824

"http://english.ahram.org.eg/Media/News/2011/6/20/2011-634441816799880498-988" alt="2011-634441816799880498-988">

That's how many times Messi has won the Champions League.

How are Chelsea English?

soooo.....

Soooo....if Chelsea only fielded 2 men, the Italian and Ivorian they would have still won?

Cole, Bertrand, Cahill, Lampard had no part to play in the final?....not to mention if Terry wasn't there nobody would have been capable of lifting the trophy.

Lampard also scored one of the goals that beat Benfica in the QF to setup the easy SF v Barca

"http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/04/04/article-2125324-04D5A7E7000005DC-988_468x290" alt="article-2125324-04D5A7E7000005DC-988_468">

The goal that sent Beautiful Barca on their way to a historic treble...

Something ugly Chelsea will thankfully NEVER achieve.

"http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01398/iniesta-barcelona_1398269c" alt="iniesta-barcelona_1398269c">

Soooo....if Chelsea only fielded 2 men, the Italian and Ivorian they would have still won?

Cole, Bertrand, Cahill, Lampard had no part to play in the final?....not to mention if Terry wasn't there nobody would have been capable of lifting the trophy.

Lampard also scored one of the goals that beat Benfica in the QF to setup the easy SF v Barca

Chelsea won because of Didier Drogba bailing them out, and RDM applying the bus - three times.

Lampard, Terry, Bertrand and Cahill did nothing but run around and foul people.

Chelsea won because of Didier Drogba bailing them out, and RDM applying the bus - three times.

Lampard, Terry, Bertrand and Cahill did nothing but run around and foul people.

Football is a team game, Chelsea didn't win because if Drogba, they won because the team did a job on Bayern despite how up ***** it was to watch. That team contained Englishmen.

Football is a team game, Chelsea didn't win because if Drogba, they won because the team did a job on Bayern despite how up ***** it was to watch. That team contained Englishmen.

Chelsea won precisely because of Drogba... If he wasn't playing, Chelsea would never have beaten Barcelona and they certainly wouldn't have beaten Bayern Munich.

Who else would have scored the goals? It's not as if they were creating chances galore was it? In fact, Drogba's header from a corner was arguably Chelsea's only effort in the whole game.

Chelsea were utterly rubbish throughout the semi-final and final and only won because their striker was immensely clinical and Cech and the woodwork bailed them out.

The most underserved champions ever... Such a shame from once such an enjoyable team under Claudio Ranieri.

Now, though, I don't even mind Chelsea and a number of their players are alright. I'd still expect them to play awfully defensive if they make the final but they proved in the 2-2 draw with Bayern in the SuperCup that they don't have to deploy RDM type tactics to win.

Ok you're right, Chelsea could have sent out just Drogba and won the CL by himself. Cole, Cahill and Lampard were sat on their arses the entire game and did nothing, not a single tackle or pass. I stand corrected.

Chelsea won precisely because of Drogba... If he wasn't playing, Chelsea would never have beaten Barcelona and they certainly wouldn't have beaten Bayern Munich.

Who else would have scored the goals? It's not as if they were creating chances galore was it? In fact, Drogba's header from a corner was arguably Chelsea's only effort in the whole game.

Chelsea were utterly rubbish throughout the semi-final and final and only won because their striker was immensely clinical and Cech and the woodwork bailed them out.

The most underserved champions ever... Such a shame from once such an enjoyable team under Claudio Ranieri.

Now, though, I don't even mind Chelsea and a number of their players are alright. I'd still expect them to play awfully defensive if they make the final but they proved in the 2-2 draw with Bayern in the SuperCup that they don't have to deploy RDM type tactics to win.

Bris, sometimes I do wonder if you try and sound stupid on purpose?

Ok you're right, Chelsea could have sent out just Drogba and won the CL by himself. Cole, Cahill and Lampard were sat on their arses the entire game and did nothing, not a single tackle or pass. I stand corrected.

Never said that, but what did those players do that Thiago Motta or Darren Fletcher couldn't? They ran around, defended deep and when caught out simply fouled.

Drogba's contribution was far more than any of those players.

Next you'll be saying that Liverpool would win the league if you took out Brendan Rodgers and Luis Suarez.

They contributed to the win, as Englishmen that's all I'm saying. You was questioning how English Chelsea were

They barely contributed to the win...

But overall point I'm saying is, Chelsea do not in any shape of form represent England in the Champions League 

Archived