Charlie Adam

Mattress

They contracted to pay him £100k if they survived in the championship and £400k if they got promoted.

He says that promotion means he should have got both i.e. £500k.

= Greedy ****

I can see where he's coming from, but hes got no ground to stand on over that one.

Someone should have explained it better to him.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He and his agent are:

1. Trying it on for the sake of about £45k. after tax and NI

2. Also trying to have his contract declared null and void despite trousering £400k plus a decent salary no doubt.

3. Risking souring team spirit during Blackpools year in the Prem.

And thats the return for a small club that have given him the platform to rebuild his career, and paid him a small fortune.

Disgusting

He always seemed like a proper footballer. Hard working no nonsense proffesional.

Never had him down as a greedy to55er. Although i'd consider 45k worth chasing up it's not quite the same in his world.

Although i find it hard to believe it's about the money he's owed. More like he wants out at Blackpool and is doing his best to make it seem like he had no choice. A bit like when Ashley Cole was upset when Arsenal "only" offered him 45k per week.

Pretty good work from Adam. He's seen bigger clubs with bigger wages waiting in the wings and has come up with a terrible excuse as appose to Cole's pathetic excuse.

Hope he ends up on less money in a lower division...... but he wont. :(

Archived