Will the goal scorer Chris Martin stand up please

Curtains

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was brilliant today. Bryson will take centre stage and rightly so but it was that wonderful faith they have to play off Martin that we've never had off Theo, Tyson, Savies or Sammon. Kuqi had it. Martin is essential.

I hope he's not too disappointed to have not scored. Do you think he is? He looked frustrated right through even leaving the pitch.

He was brilliant today. Bryson will take centre stage and rightly so but it was that wonderful faith they have to play off Martin that we've never had off Theo, Tyson, Savies or Sammon. Kuqi had it. Martin is essential.

I hope he's not too disappointed to have not scored. Do you think he is? He looked frustrated right through even leaving the pitch.

Nah. Have to remember he almost managed to smile after hattrick against Blackpool. I seriously hope he doesn't try it again, there might be kids watching those interviews too. 

He just ain't one of those players who'll play with a smile on his face.

He's one of the unsung heros that you only realize how good he is when he's not there .

He's really a very good footballer and yesterday he got it right he just forgot about the referee.

Every striker loves to score that's all and it's great that he let Bryson take the penalty .

Did you notice him give the nod to Bryson that was classy from him.

Archived