George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Over the moon! On my stag do tomorrow, was wondering how I'd get to read this thread throughout the day and night! Fantastic timing! GEORGIE THORNE IS A RAM!!!!!

Go and have a good time now - no worries. 

Someone who won't be happy about this signing is the head of muslim dating uk. They have never served so many banner ads. If only the dcfcfans crew had signed them up on a cost per impression rather than cost per joint muslim/christian wedding.

All my banner ads are for Chinese women  :wub:

I think we will just have to agree to disagree on this, with no hard feelings I hope?

Anyway has he signed ? Reports I've seen he is in talks with derby over personnel terms

Yep no hard feelings, u may or may not be of the same mindset as me, but for me my club means a hell of alot, and this transfer/projected transfer meant so much, we are a passionate bunch but recently we have had nowt to shout about... gt might be a fringe player/upcoming youngster/prospect who got injured and needs to fight for a place to WBA, but to me, no single derby player in living memory has hit so many derby hearts over such a short space of time, this is why my passions aswell as many others ran so high... nothing personal, just the way it is when something so close (dcfc) means so much.

With Hendrick in such sensational form towards the end of the season? I'd start with Hendrick over Hughes against Rotherham.

But we're not in last season are we? That was months ago. Hughes is a better player on paper and has a bigger effect on the team performance. Hendrick is a fantastic individual player and I like him, but Bryson is the leader, Thorne is Thorne and Hughes is the most naturally talented player at the club.

But they'll all earn their chances at some point, I'm sure of it.

Archived