George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now I know it's a crappy rumours website but thought it would fit in with most other scallops on this thread right now.

Says Thorne signing today,with a medical later tonight and to be unveiled to the press tomorrow lunch time ?.

No I wouldn't put money on it either but tomorrow really Is starting to look like last chance saloon so would say if it is to happen then tomorrow really as to be the day....

Fingers crossed...

this thread is like a person on drugs

it goes all high for an hour or two with everyone going high with capital letters, frantic emoticons, and pictures of kittens having a fit

then comes the aftermath of ultimate depressingness (is that even a word!?) and everyone gives up on life

then it takes a more hardcore drug and repeats itself in an even more amplified manner

this thread is like a person on drugs it goes all high for an hour or two with everyone going high with capital letters, frantic emoticons, and pictures of kittens having a fit then comes the aftermath of ultimate depressingness (is that even a word!?) and everyone gives up on life then it takes a more hardcore drug and repeats itself in an even more amplified manner

Spot on... but is why out club means so much to us all I suppose

btw to everyone saying all is doomed regarding thorne if he doesnt join before we leave for austria

you do know this is the 21st century right?

there are these magical things called phones, which mean you can talk to people without having to be in the same building as them

or the magical invention of skype which is like a phone, but you can see eachother as well....

and i doubt that rush will be off to austria anyway, he'll still be here to negotiate with peace

and if thorne does sign then its as simple as there is more than 1 plane in the world, im pretty sure thorne can fly out to meet us in austria (as long as it isnt malaysian airlines)

people need to calm down

Why do u say this? We will b in austria then

What difference does that make the team will be in Austria don't think the blokes doing the deal will be going. Also West brom are in america does that mean we can't complete the deal.no because all that's needed to complete the deal is Thorne his agent I'd imagine his lawyer our lawyers and a club rep rush or somebody

Archived