George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tombo 353 JW_DCFC 297 Butros 236 eddie 230 Cam the Ram 220 North_Stand_Ram 218 RudiD11@xx 208 curtains 199 Srg 190 WBA FC 166 Boycie 153 Alpha Signia 150 RamNut 144 Derby_EnglandLoyal 116 Baggie79 106 TrueLou 106 cheron85 102 Hans 99 Jayweb95 98 Penelope Pendrex 97 RLACML 96 Ambitious 94 belper.dcfc 90 satty atwal 90 Tricky1884 88 L1ghterfeul 88 catinthehat 87 Ewetube 80 Albert 78 niram 78 StaffsRam 71 pmc 70

All the guys down to 70 posts.

proudest moment in my life

not being on that list :ph34r:

hopefully posting this doesnt put me on that list...

Just seen Nicholson say on Twitter that no GT news as of last night, he will ask again today. Who believes this rubbish? Biggest transfer fuss of the season in the town he reports in, its 3pm and he hasn't asked about it yet!!!

Incompentent or insulting my intelligence. I'm unfollowing the turd right this second.

Wow, I'm actually on that list. I've been purposefully popping in and out, trying to not get caught up in all the posting. Then again, that was before the great expansion phase of this thread.

Seriously, if he doesn't sign by tonight I'm damn near certain this thread could push 900k views, if not 1 mil.

Just seen Nicholson say on Twitter that no GT news as of last night, he will ask again today. Who believes this rubbish? Biggest transfer fuss of the season in the town he reports in, its 3pm and he hasn't asked about it yet!!!

Incompentent or insulting my intelligence. I'm unfollowing the turd right this second.

nicholson and bradley are too close to the club to report anything

Right I'm going to try a new approach.

I'm going to turn this bloody phone off. Leave work for home. Turn off the radio and put some nice loud music on in the car. Get home. Take the dog for a walk and have absolutely no contact with this thread, Twitter, FB, NewsNow or any other media, social or otherwise. Then I'll turn on EMT to the news that our man has put pen to paper with the Rams.

After that - who knows.

Later.

Archived