George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me personally if it was my club no, I'd give him my best and send him on his way for a suitable fee, however Peace sounds like an egotistical p***k and I've got a horrible feeling he's put a stupid price on Thorne, can't shift the thought in the back of my mind that these talks are going to break down

I heard it about his wages so maybe!

I appreciate the advice. Really I do. And I'm taking it on board.

But this thread is about the professional life of another handsome youngster, so lets get back to that.

tombo mate.. Move to America.. I work on a oil rig grinding drilling pipe and I get paid $25 an hour.. So about

I think if our valuations were miles apart he would have gone to US. The fact he's been left behind tells me we're in final stages.

That's what I like to tell myself anyway. Keeps my blood pressure down!

Exactly. Like I said earlier, the fact they left him at home but Dawson traveled with them tells you all you need to know. Dawson has been linked with other clubs but all deals for him are a long way down, Thorne is clearly on his way out soon.

I've heard about that from people I know in America. I've got too much to leave behind here. Plus I'm starting Uni in September so lets see where my degree takes me

it's a way of life really.. You can either go to uni or take your chances doing big boy work.. If you're born in 95 like your bio says.. Then we're the same age.. Life's all about what you make of it really, you can accomplish anything with the right mindset..

it's a way of life really.. You can either go to uni or take your chances doing big boy work.. If you're born in 95 like your bio says.. Then we're the same age.. Life's all about what you make of it really, you can accomplish anything with the right mindset..

It is about what you make it. I could **** up completely and meanwhile you, being the same age, are making loads of money doing a job you've been doing for years. I could end up getting a degree and making it count and make more money.

Of course, not that I'm competing with you. I'm competitive with post counts on football forums, nothing else.

Archived