George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We haven't made an official 3rd bid, they have sat down for discussions about it today. Hopefully something came from that.

That's what worries me! They can still tell us to do one

As you can see I'm a glass half empty kind of guy!

am I the only one that's still not entirely convinced that this deals as close as we think it is? I agree it's a big statement for West Brom to leave Thorne behind but who's to say that they haven't valued him at a stupid price? And we're still trying to get it down and are no closer to signing him than we were three weeks ago, I've said it previously but have we even had a third bid accepted yet?? I've heard nothing! It may even come back as rejected tomorrow! Hence why I'm not getting my hopes up just yet

Seems to be taking ages maybe derby cant spend loads because of ffp rulee and wba dont want to lose face. Think it could fold but seems unlikely now I hope at least. Honest question mate would you really want to keep him now after all this?

Is Belper.dcfc pissed or something? He keeps making strange comments which don't follow on from everything eluding to being sat in a bush somewhere in Oakwood in view of Moor Farm and somehow Breadsall Priory too. All while ignoring anyone who's trying to talk to him in the thread.

That's what worries me! They can still tell us to do one

As you can see I'm a glass half empty kind of guy!

But unfortunately, neither you nor I can see how full this metaphorical glass may be.

It may be full to the top and ready to announce first thing in the morning.

Is Belper.dcfc pissed or something? He keeps making strange comments which don't follow on from everything eluding to being sat in a bush somewhere in Oakwood in view of Moor Farm and somehow Breadsall Priory too. All while ignoring anyone who's trying to talk to him in the thread.

Just sit back and enjoy the entertainment of his odd posts.

Seems to be taking ages maybe derby cant spend loads because of ffp rulee and wba dont want to lose face. Think it could fold but seems unlikely now I hope at least. Honest question mate would you really want to keep him now after all this?

Me personally if it was my club no, I'd give him my best and send him on his way for a suitable fee, however Peace sounds like an egotistical p***k and I've got a horrible feeling he's put a stupid price on Thorne, can't shift the thought in the back of my mind that these talks are going to break down

Me personally if it was my club no, I'd give him my best and send him on his way for a suitable fee, however Peace sounds like an egotistical p***k and I've got a horrible feeling he's put a stupid price on Thorne, can't shift the thought in the back of my mind that these talks are going to break down

We all have that worry in the back of our heads  :(

before i go ive had a quick chat with one of my sources who has his ears to the ground. Ozzy the owl doesnt give 2 hoots who GT is but reckons he could house a few chicks in those lush dark locks.

Finish on a punny comment. Classy posting matey. Well played.

Archived