George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

Unrelated. But all I can think is if Higuain had buried that chance that Kroos handed to him with that dodgy back header, it wouldn't have happened and the greatest player in the world might have had a World Cup to his name.

George and Will haven't even made their England debuts yet. Give them a chance.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys, I'm new to this thread. I don't know if anyone has posted this yet but I saw it earlier.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12040/9385023/transfer-news-derby-in-talks-with-west-brom-to-sign-george-thorne

Then again, half this thread is duplicate posts...

Don't you just love the line "Since his return to the Midlands, Thorne blah blah etc"

Where the hell do they think Derby is for Christ's sake.

London tossers.

Being from Norfolk, you could be anyone's bro. How many eyes do you have?

It's not the eyes that give the old Norfukians away, its the extra finger and the webbed feet usually.

that said I'm from Ashby so I'm deformity free....... nearly.

Guys just to keep you all up to date with my sauce, I'm being told the GT is expected to sign for us inside the next 48 hours, just finalising the deal but if it isn't sorted in that time then it will be sorted by the end of next week.

worst case scenario he may join before the end of august but that's just if the above isn't pulled off.

just passing on what I have heard #ITMFK

Guys just to keep you all up to date with my sauce, I'm being told the GT is expected to sign for us inside the next 48 hours, just finalising the deal but if it isn't sorted in that time then it will be sorted by the end of next week.

worst case scenario he may join before the end of august but that's just if the above isn't pulled off.

just passing on what I have heard #ITMFK

No offense, but we've heard a million different things recently. I don't believe anyone anymore, not even Mackworthram.

Archived