George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoever breaks the news that he's signed could break the 'Like' record and retire from the forum on it.

Mackworth got 25 likes for his post at the weekend when he said Thorne would sign yesterday. What a farce.

I have to admit.. After seeing WBA's fan forum, Fulhams forum, and coventrys forum.. Our forum is quite nice isn't it? Very nicely laid out.

Yes it is the best, what makes it the best is that 80% of posters have a source which means correct information comes through correctly and quickly. I think you have the highest percentage of posters that know sources of any club in the world.

This is a compliment and not a dig by the way, most clubs are trailing behind with just 1 or 2 people who get access and not several hundred. You guys are the top boys when it comes to forums!

Whoever breaks the news that he's signed could break the 'Like' record and retire from the forum on it.

That is why we are all being sad feckers and hanging on.

My claim to fame is being the first on the old DET to announce the departure of Phil Brown. I can retire on that. Those days before twitter....How did we cope!

Yes it is the best, what makes it the best is that 80% of posters have a source which means correct information comes through correctly and quickly. I think you have the highest percentage of posters that know sources of any club in the world.

This is a compliment and not a dig by the way, most clubs are trailing behind with just 1 or 2 people who get access and not several hundred. You guys are the top boys when it comes to forums!

Thought you were being sarcastic at first.

JW knows fook all though. Helps keep the balance.

Sincerity at it's very best.

Well done and a big welcome to the new you.....

Please don't leave this forum at anytime soon because usually this kind of quality humour can only be found at very high prices..

Archived