George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New leaf for me on here as I have made nearly 90 posts on this topic and if you average that out as 2 minutes per post then that is 3 hours of my life that I will never get back.

With this in mind I will now be very friendly and supportive of the club and especially your pursuit of GT. We will have a great laugh and we will all be bff.

Also note how good I was not coming on at 00.01am to prove mackworth wrong with his he will sign today rubbish that he spouts everyday/week.. I am a changed man!

Infringing my copyright you bounder !

I said that about 900 pages ago

You posted it in Welsh. I merely translated it.

I do not think it is very funny. There are mourning tomorrow in Russia. More than twenty people died in subway incident today.

I bet you're fun at parties funerals

New leaf for me on here as I have made nearly 90 posts on this topic and if you average that out as 2 minutes per post then that is 3 hours of my life that I will never get back.

With this in mind I will now be very friendly and supportive of the club and especially your pursuit of GT. We will have a great laugh and we will all be bff.

Also note how good I was not coming on at 00.01am to prove spakworth wrong with his he will sign today rubbish that he spouts everyday/week.. I am a changed man!

it's a good job, I banned you for 2 hours at 11.00pm.

I must say, I've been reading this thread from a far all day at work, and it has had such a profound effect on me i felt compelled to sign up simply to let you all know how enjoyable it has been for me...

Really hope we hear something soon, Georgie could be the future of this club!!

Also note how good I was not coming on at 00.01am to prove spakworth wrong with his he will sign today rubbish that he spouts everyday/week.. I am a changed man!

Boring. I liked the old you.

Dont worry I was in bed before 12 anyway after being alerted by some on here that I was up past my bedtime so I immediately went to bed as I did't know I was up so late. Anyway new day and lets all have a great time as a group. Go team!!!!

Dont worry I was in bed before 12 anyway after being alerted by some on here that I was up past my bedtime so I immediately went to bed as I did't know I was up so late. Anyway new day and lets all have a great time as a group. Go team!!!!

You nearly have as many posts as me and your not even a Derby fan.. I'm ashamed of myself

Archived