George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this ITK or are you guessing?

Guessing tbh but spoke to someone earlier, who even though isnt anyone important, but tends to know his stuff, he said same, heard rumours its been on radio derby too, but that source isnt very reliable.... any1 know about any radio news or is it un true?

I think as well that the signs from Thorne himself over the last few days on Twitter are a sign of how close it is to being done. I cannot see him risking the talks failing by publically acknowledging Derby fans pleas for him to sign if he wasn't confident the end was close.

I just want to know if he'll turn up for his medical today. Think I might panic a bit if he does though.

Off-topic but I'm excited to see the effect McClaren's coaching has on Coutts. He showed glimmers of real quality under Clough, and judging by the huge improvements in Forsyth, I'd be very pleased to see Coutts play to a higher standard. 

Off-topic but I'm excited to see the effect McClaren's coaching has on Coutts. He showed glimmers of real quality under Clough, and judging by the huge improvements in Forsyth, I'd be very pleased to see Coutts play to a higher standard.

I agree I'm really looking forward to seeing Coutts play this season.

I believe Hanson played the holding role against Ilson in the friendly first half .

Hanson has real promise IMO.

We have some good young lads.

Well done to Coutts for getting fit again .

I don't understand why that nothing article keeps getting linked to. Nothing is being said. He's not going to pre-announce a forthcoming signing.

If you read the article it's obvious that the Thorne signing is not imminent and I even detect a slight backing off from the MAC.

He's probably getting fed up with WBA just as I am and feels that Coutts could do a job for us.

He also mentions loans.

Purely my interpretation though.

Archived