George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to the guy on the crap forum, who initially said it was done and dusted, he's now saying there are still some formalities to be agreed with the fee?? and It will probably happen later this week or next week.

He's just copying Mackworth now.

Mackworth Ram I'm guessing is guessing allegedly .

I'd rather listen to the MAC RAM Steve McCLAREN

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Derby-County-head-coach-Steve-McClaren-happy-play/story-21335588-detail/story.html?

Tbh i have to agree with this guy:

forget that. mac won't even be involved. this will be rush's baby.

McClaren knows **** all about our transfer dealings. He thought Bryson is going.

Tbh i have to agree with this guy:

McClaren knows **** all about our transfer dealings. He thought Bryson is going.

Thats a stupid comment.

Bryson actually went and talked to Burnley but then was offered a good deal at Derby so accepted

McClaren thought the pull of the Premier League might have proved too much for Bryson that's why he thought he may lose him.

No player will come to Derby without McClarens say so.

Whoa... I think we should back up Mackrworth and SDSR, or whatever he's called. Formalities happen all the time, and to get the best deal there's no point going through it at lightspeed.

Surely having a second 'ITK' iterate a similar point to Mackworth just backs him up. I believe them both, contracts and deals are never black and white.

If I were to guess I'd say Georgey will be a Ram by Friday, and the fee in the region of 2.5-3.5m.

Whoa... I think we should back up Mackrworth and SDSR, or whatever he's called. Formalities happen all the time, and to get the best deal there's no point going through it at lightspeed.

Surely having a second 'ITK' iterate a similar point to Mackworth just backs him up. I believe them both, contracts and deals are never black and white.

If I were to guess I'd say Georgey will be a Ram by Friday, and the fee in the region of 2.5-3.5m.

How much do you want to bet then.

This guy's good. Good enough to be in the know..

Your avatar is fantastic I'm going to change mine to Jeff as well as he's our best player.

No I changed my mind decided on my other favourite Frankie.

Wonder if Thornes changed his mind !

I've been told he's just waiting for this thread to reach 200 pages and then he'll put pen to paper.

Make of that what you will. ;)

No no, he's waiting for this to overtake Johnny Russell's thread as the most talked about transfer thread ever. Only 127 posts to go...

Archived