George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still in talks with WBA about Thorne for few days (from what I been told it's nearly there so will see about that)

3 positions we are looking at is Right back CM and striker.  

Still in talks with WBA about Thorne for few days (from what I been told it's nearly there so will see about that)

3 positions we are looking at is Right back CM and striker.  

No CB's? I'm assuming if no Thorne then we go for another CM but not as an additional CM to Thorney?

We're not getting CB again because we got Whitbread and got enough centre backs I think. Right back I was told will be season long loan from Prem but who knows (didn't say who and i'm trying to make my close friend to say it) if that Argentina lad impress will be a back up apparently. Don't know who else is on our list BUT Thorne is number 1 target then right back then striker.  

PistoldPete2

We're not getting CB again because we got Whitbread and got enough centre backs I think. Right back I was told will be season long loan from Prem but who knows (didn't say who and i'm trying to make my close friend to say it) if that Argentina lad impress will be a back up apparently. Don't know who else is on our list BUT Thorne is number 1 target then right back then striker.  

Season long loan RB? How about Wisdom?

Any idea on the striker ??

We're not getting CB again because we got Whitbread and got enough centre backs I think. Right back I was told will be season long loan from Prem but who knows (didn't say who and i'm trying to make my close friend to say it) if that Argentina lad impress will be a back up apparently. Don't know who else is on our list BUT Thorne is number 1 target then right back then striker.

Why pretend to have 'sources'? You've just told us what we already know. It's getting pretty tedious the amount of people claiming to be in the know.

Archived