George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has derby never sold a player to a club a league below them?

Why should we be embarrassed that one of our fringe players wants to join a team in a lower league?

Thorne came through you're academy, surely he should have a bit more respect for a club whom he's spent six(?) Years and helped get his career on track after a lengthy spell out injury.

Either something is seriously wrong behind the scenes there or you're really not much cop at keeping a players head grounded.

Thorne came through you're academy, surely he should have a bit more respect for a club whom he's spent six(?) Years and helped get his career on track after a lengthy spell out injury.Either something is seriously wrong behind the scenes there or you're really not much cop at keeping a players head grounded.

I would agree there is something seriously wrong behind the scenes, IF there was a max exodus of players wanting out. This is obviously not the case. If you want to believe everything at derby is rosey, and everything at WBA is toxic that's fine.

Derby sound like a very well run club. Despite a terrible last season for WBA, the overwhelming evidence of the last few years shows they too are well run.

Agree that something gone wrong somewhere if he wants to jump ship to a lower league side.............hang on a minute.........we have the likes of Freeman. What has he done to get regular football????? Drop down a division. He probably thinks he should be first choice but the club know thats not going to happen so he joins NC's revolution.

My take on this is that GT will push for the move one way or another. Lets befrank you have a choie of first team football in front of 30,000 fans, playing for one of the top coaches in the country or you stay with WBA keeping the bench warm playing foran ex Everton coach..............simples

Me, I think! Lol! It's a Thorney subject

I was going Life of Brian with that pmc. Bored of all this ******** about George Thorne. He's not the messiah...

Archived