The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure I've read somewhere that Fawaz has mentioned the possibility of buying them back should that happen. Not quite sure how though.

Lascelles can't get in our side currently and would be 4th choice if Hobbs could stay fit for more than a week. He'll be a good-level Premier league defender in a few years.

Darlow though is top drawer and the sky is the limit for him. Think he'll definitely play for England if his career doesn't stand still at Newcastle.

I thought I might have got that wrong. But I didn't really give a sausage. They might as well be called sausage 1, sausage 2 etc.

Not a good idea, with Reid still knocking around.....

Sure I've read somewhere that Fawaz has mentioned the possibility of buying them back should that happen. Not quite sure how though.

Lascelles can't get in our side currently and would be 4th choice if Hobbs could stay fit for more than a week. He'll be a good-level Premier league defender in a few years.

Darlow though is top drawer and the sky is the limit for him. Think he'll definitely play for England if his career doesn't stand still at Newcastle.

The prospect of Hobbles staying fit is akin to Connor Sammon actually finding a footballing brain.

Darlow - career standing still at Newcastle? More a case of when rather than if that happens, surely....

Hmm, 1 goal different, and one point different. Hardly worth shouting about. It can, and probably will, all change in one match.

Not shouting about it

It was in reply to someone talking about how fantastic your full backs are. Implying the barcelona esq football that you play causes you to score lots of goals.

By the way did I see an hoof when camp got sent off? Surely not

Not shouting about it

It was in reply to someone talking about how fantastic your full backs are. Implying the barcelona esq football that you play causes you to score lots of goals.

Wasnt it a goal kick that Martin flicked on? Just going from the highlights on youtube as couldnt make the game.

If it was are you seriously callibg goal kicks hoofball or are you jyst being a sausage? (I did actually type sausage)

Wasnt it a goal kick that Martin flicked on? Just going from the highlights on youtube as couldnt make the game.

If it was are you seriously callibg goal kicks hoofball or are you jyst being a sausage? (I did actually type sausage)

I didn't take a close look tbh I just saw the ball come out of orbit and assumed that SLP you've got booted it.

Not shouting about it

If Conor Sammon scores the winner today (in either net!) I will give

Totally blinkered mate

It would absolutely kill the majority of them on here to give forest the slightest bit of credit. Little brother syndrome.

I can't believe that Barcelona of the championship still arnt above the hoofers from Nottingham especially as they have better players, fans, manager, owner. How can this be?

Maybe it's because they have such an high opinion of them selves. Dunno.

Might be something to do with the fact that you have played 5 out of the bottom 6 already (and yet you couldn't beat all of them)

Archived