The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's so much going on with transfers and rumours I almost forgot about Forest! I know we were both near the top before the 5-0 but they were already seriously on the slide. Should be a closer game on the 14th September but still a couple of goals in it in a 0-2 / 1-3 win for us I reckon.

There's so much going on with transfers and rumours I almost forgot about Forest! I know we were both near the top before the 5-0 but they were already seriously on the slide. Should be a closer game on the 14th September but still a couple of goals in it in a 0-2 / 1-3 win for us I reckon.

Not much in the way of transfers at Forest now theyve finished selling.

Heard a vicious rumour about Pearce talking drivel.... One of his players has said this....

Sorry can't reveal source, but it did tickle me a bit.

And it's the first time ever I've had info.... And it was about Forest, not Derby.... Obviously bigger clubs attract the bigger stories.... :)

Heard a vicious rumour about Pearce talking drivel.... One of his players has said this....

Sorry can't reveal source, but it did tickle me a bit.

I don't get you

A player has stated that Pearce talks drivel? In general or a particular time?

Not much in the way of transfers at Forest now theyve finished selling.

Halford, abdoun and Collins are all on the transfer list. Hopefully someone will be daft enough to buy them.

Your lot may need centre back and a winger or so I've heard

Halford, abdoun and Collins are all on the transfer list. Hopefully someone will be daft enough to buy them.

jut got a winger, jordan ibe, and just got a CB, ryan shotton, keep up :D

Sorry I shouldd have said finished selling anyone worth selling and keeping Lansbury to stop a fan revolt and Pearce walking out

Sorry I shouldd have said finished selling anyone worth selling and keeping Lansbury to stop a fan revolt and Pearce walking out

I know

Selling them 2 then getting them back on loan, buying Antonio and Britt and then keeping Lansbury for 3 more years as been nothing short of a disastrous transfer window.

#fawazout

I know

Selling them 2 then getting them back on loan, buying Antonio and Britt and then keeping Lansbury for 3 more years as been nothing short of a disastrous transfer window.

#fawazout

Sell to buy.

Your just starting the process we went through after sacking jewell.

How are you going to replace Darlow and Lascelles next year if you dont go up.

Good luck on Saturday id hate for it to be all square going into tye derby

I know

#fawazout

One good transfer window in 16 seasons, great track record for your lot.  Like I said, promotion or bust for you guys, 16 years of pain must be hard to take.  Plus when you get promoted, I fully expect you to, 2 key players walk out the door...excellent bit of business, as you are ****** either way.

Archived