The demise of Forest

ladyram

Don't get too excited, probably had a word in his ear that HMRC don't mess around, picked up the phone and whacked it on the credit card

Hopefully not the same one that got maxed out paying the hotel bill, or the one maxed out paying the coach company, or the one maxed out paying Reidy's pie bill etc.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just read the webcast that Nottimngham post guy did. He quite rightly said that 50m a year is ludicrous for a naming rights deal but

I see the thread on Vital which was discussing the possibility of the scum buckets being wound up has been wound up.

A pity - it was comedy gold.

Whatever is happening it will all be out in the air on the 4th August as then the HMRC is allowed to inform Forests bank and other parties that they have sucessfully wound the club up and all trading will stop. There are various options open to them to try and carry on its all summerised here:

http://www.businessrecovery.co.uk/help-centre/terminology-explained/what-is-a-winding-up-order/

Oooooops

@nottmtails: Had confirmation that the High Court issue was resolved on Thursday. There was no official hearing. #nffc proved tax bill was paid up.

Maybe you can make something else up mcdonut.

Oooooops

@nottmtails: Had confirmation that the High Court issue was resolved on Thursday. There was no official hearing. #nffc proved tax bill was paid up.

Maybe you can make something else up mcdonut.

Losing it again I see, revert to name calling, very childish tut tut, I would say you should be ashamed, but you support ForEst so that is shame enough.

So your shower paid it, should have paid it when its due, funny how the club said nothing about it, probably too embarassed.  Sooner or later your owner will implode and bring the rusty shed down around himself.

Where's that

Losing it again I see, revert to name calling, very childish tut tut, I would say you should be ashamed, but you support ForEst so that is shame enough.

So your shower paid it, should have paid it when its due, funny how the club said nothing about it, probably too embarassed. Sooner or later your owner will implode and bring the rusty shed down around himself.

Where's that

It was paid on time hence us proving we'd already paid

Why should the club put a statement out to say it paid it tax bill on time. Does your lot?

Only a fool wud think we re getting 500m. It was stated by a journalist who's English was worse than yours. No statement by the club about it so all will be revealed in good time. Don't worry your little self about. You stick promoting obesity and increasing energy levels of said 'fat b4stqrds'.

It was paid by the deadline from the initial winding up hearing which was brought about because you didnt pay it when it was initially due.

Why should the club put a statement out to say it paid it tax bill on time. Does your lot?

Only a fool wud think we re getting 500m. It was stated by a journalist who's English was worse than yours. No statement by the club about it so all will be revealed in good time. Don't worry your little self about. You stick promoting obesity and increasing energy levels of said 'fat b4stqrds'.

Welcome back :D

Couple of weeks in Egypt always sorts me out. :)

thought you would have negotiated a peace deal in Israel and Palestine whilst over there....

There are a lot of fools in Nottingham getting excited about it...

How do you know how good or bad my command of the English language is?  But hey, another assumption.

As for name calling I don't care about it, its always your pathetic default response as you never have anything better to respond with, and from name calling you go to infer that I may be obese. Another assumption.

So easy to bait, it's almost criminal.

(Left some errors in there for you to correct and thus prove how poor my English is).

How do you know how good or bad my command of the English language is? But hey, another assumption.

As for name calling I don't care about it, its always your pathetic default response as you never have anything better to respond with, and from name calling you go to infer that I may be obese. Another assumption.

So easy to bait, it's almost criminal.

Because you can't read. E.g. Where did I imply you was fat? Who do I name call? (Apart from u)

U really think you wind me up don't you lol.

having read the article in the post it is carefully worded.

the taxman claimed the original debt had been reduced to 900k but 1.29m more had been accrued.

the club said that a 1.2m had been paid but ignored.

thr article then says "the petition debt" has been paid, what about the other

Archived