The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Genius :D

Maybe you guys can take a couple thousand to fill up your away allocations, rather than that stupid flag?

How can a flag be stupid?

And i wonder if it would take up the space of the 190 fewer away fans we averaged over the season than our famous neighbours?

Free season tickets at both Derby and Forest for under twelves. The difference is, at Forest, half the parents qualify too.

Free season tickets at both Derby and Forest for under twelves. The difference is, at Forest, half the parents qualify too.

I always quote this to the forest lot I know. They didn't know as they didn't have a season ticket

How can a flag be stupid?

And i wonder if it would take up the space of the 190 fewer away fans we averaged over the season than our famous neighbours?

One team played Barcelona style free flowing and scoring football with a record points tally

And the other finished mid table managed by 2 inept manager.

And after all that you only managed 190 more than us per game?

Oh..... Wait a minute

One team played Barcelona style free flowing and scoring football with a record points tally

And the other finished mid table managed by 2 inept manager.

And after all that you only managed 190 more than us per game?

Oh..... Wait a minute

How many thousand difference was there in the home attendance - and how many times did you do 'kids for a quid'?

Season tickets at £260 ? Fuk me. We'd sell out.

You wouldn't - not a bloody cat in hell's chance. You couldn't even sell out your home European Cup semi-finals - that's how pathetic and fickle your home 'support' is.

Forest's favourite chant: "BOOOOOOOO"

No wonder players are so desperate to leave.

You wouldn't - not a bloody cat in hell's chance. You couldn't even sell out your home European Cup semi-finals - that's how pathetic and fickle your home 'support' is.

Forest's favourite chant: "BOOOOOOOO"

No wonder players are so desperate to leave.

Lol

Calm down Eddie. Lol

You need an holiday

So wait i'm new to this site there are Forest fans that bother to create an account and use our forum.....

These are the more intelligent ones who've figured out how to get out on to other forums. 

Just watch out for one called Stan, especially if he starts pestering you about doing a survey......

Archived