The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be astonished if Leicester and QPR weren't in the top 2 at the end of the season.

They've probably got the highest wage bills as well, maybe even higher than Florest's!

I honestly do think that Forest have got a shot at it.

I would argue the toss.

He has enough to finish in the play-offs, which I believe he will. But miles off Leicester and QPR in terms of squad quality, depth...etc

Really don't believe QPR are all that

They ll be in play off for me

Derby forest and burnley for second

Really don't believe QPR are all that

They ll be in play off for me

Derby forest and burnley for second

Really, QPR are without question the strongest side in terms of personnel though.

I would be hugely surprised to see them throw it away, hope I'm wrong and I hope it's us in second place.

That's robbery that is. £28.

I thought Leicester were taking the pi55 with £32 and Leicester v Derby was actually a big game this time. Plus I think the Derby attitude towards them is changing slightly. Pi55ed off with being their whipping boys.

Our pricing isn't too bad. It's no less than I'd expect though. I'm not sure what Championship clubs think they're providing for £28.

Can't blame anyone for not wanting to pay that. Your season wouldn't be won or lost today. Why would you want to pay that?

I really don't know what there thinking

I know the attendance thing is banter and something I try to not get involved in but it's obvious if we sell at a cheaper price we get more in.

Again, great pricing for u guys

We get bums on seats. The silence is deafening. Unless we play a poor pass and then 'we've paid £15 for this! Booooo'

Derby are pretty decent with our fans tbf. They do listen to feedback and keep prices affordable.

Do your lot get treated well?

We get bums on seats. The silence is deafening. Unless we play a poor pass and then 'we've paid £15 for this! Booooo'

Derby are pretty decent with our fans tbf. They do listen to feedback and keep prices affordable.

Do your lot get treated well?

As a season ticket holder I get nothing more than the man in the street. Gone are days of discount days for ST hders in the shop or things of this nature.

There does seem a change in this outlook with Fawaz coming in. He very much listens and acts. I believe he will do some major changers with supporter care and incentives but will take time.

Archived