The demise of Forest

ladyram

To tell the truth, both are hopelessly under-achieving spendthrifts owned by sugar-daddies - there's no difference between QPR and Forest that I can see.

Apart from the fact that QPR have spent two seasons in the Premier League this century.

We have spent a fraction of the money QPR have.

Bolton are probably the most under-achieving team seeing as they have failed dismally to put together any sort of promotion push throughout either season.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is so evil about QPR? A team of expensive flops is not that dislikable really.

Money is the root of all evil, as they say.

Any team that has one of the top 20 highest paid managers in the world and has a wage bill of circa £76 million should have most other fans wanting to see them fail...

just had a look on LTLF and they where saying how sad the news of bloomers cancer is.. you read that on our only Rivals forum and it makes you realise that take away the football and the nastiness that can creep in and im proud to say that Nottingham forest are our rivals,

to all the forest fans out there fair play to you all another twenty miles and you could of been a ram, and i could of been a red.

Good luck next season hopefully we will not be playing you , but if we are i couldn't be happier.

For whatever reason he can take a side to the play-offs but not further.

I would be surprised if we see him manage again soon.

He'll end up at Leeds. You can just see it, it's written. The ONLY way he could become even more of a t0ssp0t.

just had a look on LTLF and they where saying how sad the news of bloomers cancer is.. you read that on our only Rivals forum and it makes you realise that take away the football and the nastiness that can creep in and im proud to say that Nottingham forest are our rivals,

to all the forest fans out there fair play to you all another twenty miles and you could of been a ram, and i could of been a red.

Good luck next season hopefully we will not be playing you , but if we are i couldn't be happier.

Any decent human being can see how sad another human suffering from such a devastating disease is. Its only football and only a game and it is very trivial in the grand scheme of thngs.

Best wishes to Colin Bloomfield, so tragic at such a young age.

He'll end up at Leeds. You can just see it, it's written. The ONLY way he could become even more of a t0ssp0t.

I doubt he will ever get the chance to manage a club of Forest's stature again.

Going back on what I said a minute ago but Blackpool may look at him this summer? It will be that sort of club who will be in dire straits who will take him out of desperation.

I doubt he will ever get the chance to manage a club of Forest's stature again.

Going back on what I said a minute ago but Blackpool may look at him this summer? It will be that sort of club who will be in dire straits who will take him out of desperation.

It'll be a desperation move whoever goes for him. Short term uptick in form at the cost of longer term damage at all levels of the club.

His 'antics' at Forest though were special, even for Davros.

It'll be a desperation move whoever goes for him. Short term uptick in form at the cost of longer term damage at all levels of the club.

His 'antics' at Forest though were special, even for Davros.

Indeed. He got away with it the previous time because he gave us some genuinely exciting football for the first time in seven years and had us pushing for the Premier League.

Doughty was also unpopular with many fans and many were prepared to back him over Doughty.

I would love to know what his motivations were this time. Alienating the whole fan base, most of whom welcomed him back with open arms, says it all really.

He would be a good caretaker manager for a few months as he is good at firefighting. But in the long run he is a disaster.

I'm trying to remember what kind of state he left Preston in. He did a right number on you and us.

Wouldn't surprise me if he went back north of the border eventually. Obviously not one of the OF, but you could see him ending up at Motherwell or Aberdeen.

Problem with Davros is that he wants it all his way, seems to have little concept that people giving him £££ to spend aren't going to be doing so blindly and will expect some sort of return, on the pitch at least.

I'm trying to remember what kind of state he left Preston in. He did a right number on you and us.

Wouldn't surprise me if he went back north of the border eventually. Obviously not one of the OF, but you could see him ending up at Motherwell or Aberdeen.

Problem with Davros is that he wants it all his way, seems to have little concept that people giving him £££ to spend aren't going to be doing so blindly and will expect some sort of return, on the pitch at least.

I disagree as from an outsider Jewell did far more damage to the club. Very few of his signings worked out and a lot were expensive.

I don't think he has left us in a bad state really. He has not lumbered us with deadwood and we have a very good squad which is lacking some fire power. He made the club into a laughing stock, but I think everything realises that it was Davies and Jim Price rather than NFFC.

Going back to Leeds, their fans hate him for stating "Job done" after drawing the first leg of a play-off semi-final at Elland Road.

I disagree as from an outsider Jewell did far more damage to the club. Very few of his signings worked out and a lot were expensive.

I don't think he has left us in a bad state really. He has not lumbered us with deadwood and we have a very good squad which is lacking some fire power. He made the club into a laughing stock, but I think everything realises that it was Davies and Jim Price rather than NFFC.

Going back to Leeds, their fans hate him for stating "Job done" after drawing the first leg of a play-off semi-final at Elland Road.

The p0rnstar situation was a confluence of events, largely led by our new owners wanting to 'make an impression'. It certainly didn't help, and set us back even further, but realistically the damage was already done. Scouting network non existent, youth setup a thing of the past, and a squad of players that would instantly need overhauling.

Re Leeds, they do now, but you could see Davros going for it. He'd see it as emulating Clough by going into the lion's den. Then, when he lasted one day longer he'd hail himself a success and install himself on a pedestal level with Busby, Ramsey, Shankly, Paisley and Ferguson.

The p0rnstar situation was a confluence of events, largely led by our new owners wanting to 'make an impression'. It certainly didn't help, and set us back even further, but realistically the damage was already done. Scouting network non existent, youth setup a thing of the past, and a squad of players that would instantly need overhauling.

Re Leeds, they do now, but you could see Davros going for it. He'd see it as emulating Clough by going into the lion's den. Then, when he lasted one day longer he'd hail himself a success and install himself on a pedestal level with Busby, Ramsey, Shankly, Paisley and Ferguson.

The damage was done on the pitch but all Jewell did was make things worse.

Did you know Davies described himself once as Preston's "most successful manager ever"? The side who have won the league and FA Cup twice and went a whole season unbeaten in league and cup. It shows how deluded he is as well as the size of his ego.

The damage was done on the pitch but all Jewell did was make things worse.

Did you know Davies described himself once as Preston's "most successful manager ever"? The side who have won the league and FA Cup twice and went a whole season unbeaten in league and cup. It shows how deluded he is as well as the size of his ego.

No argument there, p0rnstar certainly added to our woes.

Davros probably didn't even know that Preston had won major honours. He only cares about history when he manages to exceed it. Any other time, it's irrelevant.

Archived