The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lads!

You're in the Play Offs on merit! Nobody gave you points!

You've got a couple of key injuries which will make us the favourites but you've still got plenty of players you've signed recently to play. You don't sign players to go on the bench so they can't be that bad.

You're not missing many players that would play! 3? You've got Fox at LB!! He's better than Cohen.

If you really feel you don't stand a chance at Derby then why do you want promotion?!?

I thought we were bullies? Can't beat the top 6? Hughes is rubbish and Buxton is a hoofer? Tomorrow our defensive midfielder will likely be making his first appearance this season for us.

Forest fans eh? Either up their own arse or on the edge of a cliff with a bottle of whiskey.

It'll be the same old game. Tight and scrappy.

Except the atmosphere will be ***** because PP has somehow managed to become worse than last season and the season before despite the team deserving (and needing recently) some proper motivation and backing.

I pray we win because its forest but more so because we need to just tighten our grip on the Play Offs. You getting knocked out and Billy getting sacked would top the day off.

All sounds too good though?

I've gone for 3-1 but 1-3 wouldn't surprise me. 0-0, 1-0 either way... not 5-2 though. You'd never see that in these games

And with that one quote all credibility lost

Too be honest never rated Cohen, but do agree is a much better player than Fox.

Halford up front tomorrow with Cox/Henderson?

Cohen was awsome at the start of the season.

If halford plays billy officially needs to be committed.

Halford = horseshi7

I'd play djebbour but likely to be cox as the long striker

didn't realise cox was long! :p

The 3-0 for me was bad for your lot. Did flatten you, I wasn't at the 4-2 as I was in Paris at the time wooing my then girlfriend( now the wife )forgetting who was playing that weekend when I booked it

It was and it was also very predictable as well.

The 4-2 did actually give us a real kick up the backside which ended up with us strengthening the side and going unbeaten and surviving relegation with something to spare so it probably was a blessing in disguise for us (it was painful on the day though).

Lads!

You're in the Play Offs on merit! Nobody gave you points!

You've got a couple of key injuries which will make us the favourites but you've still got plenty of players you've signed recently to play. You don't sign players to go on the bench so they can't be that bad.

You're not missing many players that would play! 3? You've got Fox at LB!! He's better than Cohen.

If you really feel you don't stand a chance at Derby then why do you want promotion?!?

I thought we were bullies? Can't beat the top 6? Hughes is rubbish and Buxton is a hoofer? Tomorrow our defensive midfielder will likely be making his first appearance this season for us.

Forest fans eh? Either up their own arse or on the edge of a cliff with a bottle of whiskey.

It'll be the same old game. Tight and scrappy.

Except the atmosphere will be ***** because PP has somehow managed to become worse than last season and the season before despite the team deserving (and needing recently) some proper motivation and backing.

I pray we win because its forest but more so because we need to just tighten our grip on the Play Offs. You getting knocked out and Billy getting sacked would top the day off.

All sounds too good though?

I've gone for 3-1 but 1-3 wouldn't surprise me. 0-0, 1-0 either way... not 5-2 though. You'd never see that in these games

Fair points but if they were fit then I think Cohen, Lichaj, Wilson, Hobbs, Lansbury and Reid would all start. The players replacing them are all good to reasonable but none are as good!

Fox has been a real disappointment in my opinion. I always thought of him as an outstanding left-back at this level but he has not performed like it and Cohen is better.

Of course we stand a real chance tomorrow, you are a good side but not in form and are very beatable. However, our performances on the whole have been very poor in the last 4 weeks and unless we can step it up tomorrow we will not win.

Davies will not be sacked unless you beat us by at least four goals which is unlikely.

The team for tomorrow will likely be:

Darlow

Jara Lascelles Collins Fox

Moussi Greening

Mackie Majewski Paterson

Cox

Subs: De Vries, Halford, Harding, Abdoun, Derbyshire, Djebbour, Henderson.

A perfectly capable team throughout the side.

Fair points but if they were fit then I think Cohen, Lichaj, Wilson, Hobbs, Lansbury and Reid would all start. The players replacing them are all good to reasonable but none are as good!

Fox has been a real disappointment in my opinion. I always thought of him as an outstanding left-back at this level but he has not performed like it and Cohen is better.

Of course we stand a real chance tomorrow, you are a good side but not in form and are very beatable. However, our performances on the whole have been very poor in the last 4 weeks and unless we can step it up tomorrow we will not win.

Davies will not be sacked unless you beat us by at least four goals which is unlikely.

The team for tomorrow will likely be:

Darlow

Jara Lascelles Collins Fox

Moussi Greening

Mackie Majewski Paterson

Cox

Subs: De Vries, Halford, Harding, Abdoun, Derbyshire, Djebbour, Henderson.

A perfectly capable team throughout the side.

What you have to remember is, That even when they were all fit, You were still losing games that you should have won.

And with that one quote all credibility lost

Well he used to be a quality LB? Hence why he's got the transfers while Cohen has never left. Unless you believe in loyalty in football?!?!

No good for you then?

You must sign some ***** players with all that money. Loads of them are quite new? Why don't you employ the tactic of signing players better than what you've got?

How do you replace 750k misfiring Henderson?

With 2.5m misfiring Cox.

Now what?

Lets spend another million on Djebbour.

Then play Halford up front...

Well he used to be a quality LB? Hence why he's got the transfers while Cohen has never left. Unless you believe in loyalty in football?!?!

No good for you then?

Fox has been a real big disappointment. Should be beTter but he's had some poor performances which is surprising, given the fact that he has premier league tattoos and a great premier league haircut.

You must sign some ***** players with all that money. Loads of them are quite new? Why don't you employ the tactic of signing players better than what you've got?

How do you replace 750k misfiring Henderson?

With 2.5m misfiring Cox.

Now what?

Lets spend another million on Djebbour.

Then play Halford up front...

henderson came after cox

Archived