The demise of Forest

ladyram

Good gate for them. Was it a cheap game? Good idea that before a local derby.
We had everything going off round the stadium today. Was a real carnival atmosphere. Robin Hood, free face painting and drums and everyfink Then the match started

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we play on Saturday like we did today then you will murder us if you put in any half decent performance yourselves.

No creativity and no urgency and Doncaster looked just as likely to nick a winner so the draw is just about right.

Having said that anything can happen in local Derbies and in this crazy league as well.

We had everything going off round the stadium today. Was a real carnival atmosphere. Robin Hood, free face painting and drums and everyfinkThen the match started

think it's a good idea to get decent crowd in gabe before local derby, think you did it last season too, not to today's extent by the sound of it

A great post on the forest forum lol

Davies is like an old family dog that we all used to love, but now he's become irritating and is starting to **** on the carpet. The happy bark and wagging tail have been replaced with droopy eyes and a maroon sweater. It's time to put him down, for the good of the family.

Why is it a good idea before a derby?

can see logic in it, especially with ticket sales etc and building up, big crowd and hopefully a decent win you hoped were getting would have been good. Not being negative etc. think it's clever pr that's all.

We had everything going off round the stadium today. Was a real carnival atmosphere. Robin Hood, free face painting and drums and everyfink Then the match started

Why Robin Hood?

Oh sorry, I forgot. Of course, he was from Doncaster wasn't he? It's very laudable acknowledging the legends associated with the away team.

If we play on Saturday like we did today then you will murder us if you put in any half decent performance yourselves.

No creativity and no urgency and Doncaster looked just as likely to nick a winner so the draw is just about right.

Having said that anything can happen in local Derbies and in this crazy league as well.

We looked amazing today against Reading and last week against Bolton but our forwards have suddenly forgot how to finish 

Works the other way as well

Kelvin Wilson's been a 'couple of weeks away' since November

True  :lol:

We've had something similar with Barker. At the start of this season he was aiming for a November return, then January and now he's only just started jogging in March  :unsure:

Think it was kids for a quid for them. Good idea to get more fans in but according to a few friends of mine kids in Man United/Chelsea/Liverpool shirts turn up :lol:

before you judge I've seen that at ours also, albeit a couple of seasons ago

Why Robin Hood?

Oh sorry, I forgot. Of course, he was from Doncaster wasn't he? It's very laudable acknowledging the legends associated with the away team.

Did you not watch prince of thieves?

Obviously not. if you had, you would have clearly heard a Nottinghamshire accent delivered by Kevin Costner me'duck

Did you not watch prince of thieves?

Obviously not. if you had, you would have clearly heard a Nottinghamshire accent delivered by Kevin Costner me'duck

Big football fan, Kevin Costner, but a bit of a turncoat. Tried to suck up to you lot, but he still Dances with Wolves.

I'm not judging .... any club (even Forest) who make matches cheaper are doing the right thing

100% agree, that's why I never really get into the attendance debate, 99% of the time ;)

Archived