The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Officially sold 1950 I believeEdit; don't forget you flag?

Officially 1990 went? Was sold out as they went like goldust, as they should.... Sure your after a bite, I prefer to be battered ;)

Fvck me i was about to start defending forest fans about rightly being outraged on the prices we've charged them.

However some of the posts on here and twitter have shown them up to be the total cvnts we know they are.

If their that bothered i'll spend the game throwing the ticket value in one pence pieces into the away end. 

Better to spend the £3 on a brick and throw that.

Throw a brick and they'll go on about how we threw 30,000 concrete fence posts at them

Not again. We could just claim that it was self-defence - build a wall to stop them throwing sheep's heads at us (*like they normally do)

*Once

Did that actually happen? What game was it?

A few years ago, 'several*' sheep heads were thrown - one at least through a pub window.

*More than one, less than 50 billion

I'd completely forgotten about that. It does beg the question of where they got a sheep's head from as well.

I went to the Friday night cup game and I don't remember there being any trouble or even handbags round the ground. I ate in Pizza Hut on the retail park before the game with a friend and foolishly had forgotten to wear a jumper over my Forest shirt. Got a lot of comments thrown my way!

I'd completely forgotten about that. It does beg the question of where they got a sheep's head from as well.

I went to the Friday night cup game and I don't remember there being any trouble or even handbags round the ground. I ate in Pizza Hut on the retail park before the game with a friend and foolishly had forgotten to wear a jumper over my Forest shirt. Got a lot of comments thrown my way!

Did you get any pizza thrown your way too?

Archived