Serial killers

Cisse

Its the detective work that interests me.

I've got no interest in the gruesomeness.

I read an interesting book by a guy who was a leading figure in the development of criminal profiling.

He was asked to advise regarding a murder in America.

He told then that the killer lived within half a mile of the crime scene; that he was a loner ; with a low paid job and drove a VW beetle.

They asked him what colour and he said probably red.

When they solved it, they told him the only thing he got wrong....

It was orange.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DON'T GOOGLE IT AND DON'T WATCH IT !!!!! 

There's a real murder and nobody should watch it except the lawmen that hopefully bring somekind of justice after that.

It's character building, I could watch anything after watching that.

They're probably my favourite serial killers though, sick, sick f*cks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs

So reading about vile, disgusting acts is ok, but watching it isnt?

I just think no one should see that kind of thing.

I have thought about myself reading these books and watching the documentaries that what good comes of it, but the thing is I don't want to see the results of these maniacs I just want to understand why it happened. The reason I created this thread was that I wanted to know if the people feel any sympathy for serial killers whose brains has been damaged.

In no way am I  trying to sound better than people who can stand to go deeper in this kind of knowledge than I can.

Its the detective work that interests me.

I've got no interest in the gruesomeness.

I read an interesting book by a guy who was a leading figure in the development of criminal profiling.

He was asked to advise regarding a murder in America.

He told then that the killer lived within half a mile of the crime scene; that he was a loner ; with a low paid job and drove a VW beetle.

They asked him what colour and he said probably red.

When they solved it, they told him the only thing he got wrong....

It was orange.

Bloody close

EKR, you've got issues man.

Most of you lot are weirdos. Why you interested in the minds of these animals. They're fooked! Torture them. Kill them. Forget them.

You've got to catch them first.

EKR, you've got issues man.

Most of you lot are weirdos. Why you interested in the minds of these animals. They're fooked! Torture them. Kill them. Forget them.

Not wierdos, just have an intetest in how the mind works.

Kind of like Forensic or Criminal Physcologists have but not on the same level.

Maybe I've missed my vocation? That must be a fascinating field to work in, frightening though I bet.

So reading about vile, disgusting acts is ok, but watching it isnt?

I think they're very different things.

Just imagine. You pick up a newspaper, read about 2 blokes fighting in the street. One gets his head smashed in. That's bad, of course it is, you get a mental picture - but this can't compete with actually witnessing the same event can it?

I watched a programme on a weird Chanel on Sky about a trained surgeon who built a hotel for the Worlds fair in Chicago It had the sole purpose of being a maze inside with hidden passages and rooms for cutting up and murdering guests.

Interesting thing though the guy who built it went missing and believed to have travelled to England at the time of Jack the ripper. His handwriting was compared to JTR letters and found to be 97.5% identical.

H.H. Holmes was is name.

I saw something about him a few years ago...... :o

Not wierdos, just have an intetest in how the mind works.

Kind of like Forensic or Criminal Physcologists have but not on the same level.

Maybe I've missed my vocation? That must be a fascinating field to work in, frightening though I bet.

Train as a Mental Health Nurse and work in Forensic Psychiatry, there's a massive shortage of staff, great career prospects good pay and pension.

http://www.derby.ac.uk/courses/nursing-mental-health-bsc-hons/

I always think 'I dont know why I enjoy certain things'. You dont know why you enjoy or dislike certain things, you cant stop liking or disliking them, if you see what I mean, you just do.

It's like, if you were gay, you cant just stop being gay, that's who you are. So if you find babies attractive and want to f*ck them and other f*cked up thoughts, how do you stop liking that? It must be he difficult.

I know I'm just rambling, just my angle on the subject. 

Correct, therefore they should be killed or at least kept in solitary confinement for the rest of their lives.

It's not job for kids so maybe you haven't missed it yet... Fascinating? Sometimes.

But being afraid when working doesn't sound too good for your health, does it?

Archived