Taken for Granted

Tricky1884

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should Lee be worried?

In Lee's case, he's just coming up to 31, and the form he is showing at the moment is as good as I can ever remember him for consistency. He's been transformed over the last 3 months from the jittery wreck he was before Eric Steele arrived on the scene to a keeper who now commands his area - and he hasn't lost his shot-stopping ability.

Kelle Roos is 21 and has played a handful of games for a non-league outfit.

What do you think?

In Lee's case, he's just coming up to 31, and the form he is showing at the moment is as good as I can ever remember him for consistency. He's been transformed over the last 3 months from the jittery wreck he was before Eric Steele arrived on the scene to a keeper who now commands his area - and he hasn't lost his shot-stopping ability.

Kelle Roos is 21 and has played a handful of games for a non-league outfit.

What do you think?

I agree. In part i just liked my topic title!

A lot of people are saying they wouldn't be surprised if they saw Deeney or Legzdins go now, but what's stopping us from sending the new lad out on loan straight away? We know what we're going to get from Legzdins if Grant did get injured.

I'd rather send Roos out for a few months to a league 1 or 2 team and get him playing matches regularly!

The thing that strikes me is this, Mac said that they would be looking at the team in the next 2 weeks to see how things go and then bring someone in if they felt an area needed strengthening.

Do we think the goal keeper area needs strengthening?

I don't.

The thing that strikes me is this, Mac said that they would be looking at the team in the next 2 weeks to see how things go and then bring someone in if they felt an area needed strengthening.

Do we think the goal keeper area needs strengthening?

I dont always need some giant chocolate buttons but when a shop has them on offer. What i mean is this guy chould be worth a pretty penny in a few years.

Archived