Time to chill out.

TroyDyer

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forest and Reading was under Clough. Different league.

Ok but I agree with Shabash, we will most probably lose quite a few of the next few  games.

We are playing teams in form. Wigan Fester, Brighton Blackburn etc.

Before we played Balckpool out of form , Wigan when they were out of form.

Now it looks like we may be out of form.

We just got to ride with the punches, deal with it and BELIEVE, we will come again, put together another good run and at least claim a play off place. Thats just the way the fixture list is playing it this year.  As Troy says a play off place is quite an achievement in itself.

;) 

Having read a tonne of negative posts, I feel it's time to bring some perspective to the table.

We are fourth in the table. What in incredible position to be in. If i'd suggested we would finish 4th at the start of the season, I'd be laughed out the forum.

That shows just how far we've come. Both as a team, and with our expectations.

Now, we lost 1-0 to Wigan. A PL squad came and did a smash and grab. We hit the post and missed a hatfull of chances. On another day the ref would have provided some protection and we'd have played 10 men.

We then lost 2-0 to one of the top 20 sides ON THE PLANET. No shame in that whatsoever.

The Leicester game was dark. But they are a better, wealthier, stronger side that have been there or there abouts for a few years.

The wheels haven't fallen off. Far from it. Sometimes these are positive things in the long run. SM is learning more about his players now, than he ever would during that winning streak.

Remember the wheels fell of at Forest just a few weeks ago? At least our boss ain't attacking photographers.

We need to remain positive. We're in an excellent position.

3 points against Brighton. Mark my words.

Stop posting sense and get back to your usall crap :D

Every team experiences good and bad patches of form - happens to everyone, especially when key players like keogh and bryson are injured. 

Wigan we were poor first half but on the balance of play deserved a point after 90 minutes - beaten by a wonder strike

Leicester again we weren't at our best, again lacking two key players against the best side in the league - although they were simply better and deserved to win. However we had a chance at 2-1 but they go straight up the other end and stick a pen away; game over.

The things that were once going for us (like sammons winner vs boro) are now going against us slightly (another day wigan's goal would have missed or been blocked etc), its just the nature of football!

Archived