100 goals this season?

Mafiabob

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's unlikely, but it would be a remarkable achievement. I think that Reading came close that year they got over 100 points, but I think they fell a couple short.

I do think that someone is going to get a fearful stuffing off us one day though - perhaps 7 or 8.

It's unlikely, but it would be a remarkable achievement. I think that Reading came close that year they got over 100 points, but I think they fell a couple short.

I do think that someone is going to get a fearful stuffing off us one day though - perhaps 7 or 8.

22nd March 2014 @ 1pm..

I've felt that for a while. Said we would get a handful more wins like yesterday but some team was going to get destroyed by us. 

I think 100 is maybe too optimistic, averaging 2 goals a game seems unlikely unless we keep up our form. I would be disappointed to see us get less than 80 the way we are playing.

Didn't we bag 62 in Billy ******'s promotion season?

Didn't we bag 62 in Billy ******'s promotion season?

I think that's irrelevant here to a certain extent. Bully's season was workman like were we won a lot of our games by one goal. This season we've already had 5 games where we've scored 3, and two where we've scored 5. The winning margins are bigger and our attack is very dangerous. However it 80, 90, 100 goals won't matter if we concede a lot of goals. Mcclaren has said its important we don't concede from set pieces because that's how we conceded the majority of our goals earlier on in the season. Looking like that's being sorted now.

Archived