Charlton Tickets

-JW-

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Considering going. **** the christmas shopping there's the tinterweb for that now.

It's the only game now until the end of the season I definitely won't be going. Unfortunately Black Sabbath inconsiderately arranged a gig that clashed.

It's the only game now until the end of the season I definitely won't be going. Unfortunately Black Sabbath inconsiderately arranged a gig that clashed.

yeah me too but not because of ozzy. I'm deffo Huddersfield, Barnsley and of course Donny Rovers but Charlton? Got my works Christmas do the night before so i might be in no fit state. Could be a trip on the train though.

The allocation according to the DCFC website is 1886, surely we can sell that out on this form. With a whole week now to sell the tickets, I can see them going rather quickly. Thinking of going myself if I can get permission off the missus, might even make a weekend out of it with her if I can find a cheap hotel. Will cost a bomb with her going shopping on a saturday afternoon in London though!

It should be 1884.

The allocation according to the DCFC website is 1886, surely we can sell that out on this form. With a whole week now to sell the tickets, I can see them going rather quickly. Thinking of going myself if I can get permission off the missus, might even make a weekend out of it with her if I can find a cheap hotel. Will cost a bomb with her going shopping on a saturday afternoon in London though!

Missus seems to have plans for me next week. How will i break it to her? I know what she wants me to do so i'm going to do it tomorrow.

Propose a weekend break to London, while your at the match she can go Christmas shopping. That's how I'm selling it to mine. If I find a cheapish hotel I'll post it up on here. :)

not sure she'll fall for it but i will give it a go. All she'll say is show me where primark is before you go.

I've just booked the 2 nights at the London Woolwich Travelodge, £50 a night Friday and Saturday. Could have gone for the Travelodge on the Olympic Excel building site but that's across the river, only 2 mile away but a hassle. Nice booking with the Travelodge with their cancellation policy. Can cancel this upto midday on the day, now to get some train tickets booked and it'll be a nice late weekend break.

edit - forget to say, the Woolwich one is only a mile down the road. Seems the best option for the ground.

I've just booked the 2 nights at the London Woolwich Travelodge, £50 a night Friday and Saturday. Could have gone for the Travelodge on the Olympic Excel building site but that's across the river, only 2 mile away but a hassle. Nice booking with the Travelodge with their cancellation policy. Can cancel this upto midday on the day, now to get some train tickets booked and it'll be a nice late weekend break.

edit - forget to say, the Woolwich one is only a mile down the road. Seems the best option for the ground.

nice one. I'm on it.

Archived