Top five biggest disappointments of the Championship.

Mostyn6

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Billy Davies interview was quality !

haha, I didn't even watch that. Just have, what a tool he is.

He's so bitter. Has that interview been shown on here? I flew out to Ibiza straight after the game so don't know if anyone here posted it! hahaha.

haha, I didn't even watch that. Just have, what a tool he is.

He's so bitter. Has that interview been shown on here? I flew out to Ibiza straight after the game so don't know if anyone here posted it! hahaha.

Not sure if it was posted on here cant remember it.

Did you go to Playa den Bossa

Not sure if it was posted on here cant remember it.

Did you go to Playa den Bossa

I don't know what that is so probably not! I'm assuming it's a beach of some sort. 

It was not very lively when I was there, it was all closing, so I just sunbathed and consumed alcohol. Not much else.

I don't know what that is so probably not! I'm assuming it's a beach of some sort. 

It was not very lively when I was there, it was all closing, so I just sunbathed and consumed alcohol. Not much else.

Playa den Bossa is a lively resort bit more upmarket than San Antonio. Lovely beach

Playa den Bossa is a lively resort bit more upmarket than San Antonio. Lovely beach with Bora Bora beach bar etc.

Archived