World Cup play offs

Mafiabob

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Messi can head the ball.. He just can't leap as high as Ronaldo

He also can't score a direct shot from 40 yards unlike Ronaldo.. But then again he doesn't need to, as he can just dribble the other 30 yards with ease before slotting past the GK :D

Ronaldo wouldn't get into my world X1.. Iniesta and Ozil keep the ball far better than him and are far more creative

Ribery is starting to give him a run for his money as well.

Ronaldo should make anyones top 11, anyone who would want to win anyway.

Why? Not any one player is better than the winning formula..

You look at your players and you creative a system whioch is perfect for them.. Cristiano Ronaldo is certainly not perfect for a possession based side.. He's all about explosive running and counter attacking.. Hence why he's terrible for Portugal in games where they dominate possession..

154 goals in 144 games, that's why.

Incredible stat..

But erm no one man makes a team.. Iniesta has won farmore than Ronaldo? Why? Because he's a better team player

Plus you'd struggle to find a single Dortmund player that'll get in Real Madrid's team.. Yet Dortmund and their system beat them over 2 legs with Ronaldo nowhere to be seen

Incredible stat..

But erm no one man makes a team.. Iniesta has won farmore than Ronaldo? Why? Because he's a better team player

Plus you'd struggle to find a single Dortmund player that'll get in Real Madrid's team.. Yet Dortmund and their system beat them over 2 legs with Ronaldo nowhere to be seen

Disagree with that. Lewandowski, Reus and probably Hummels all could get in Madrid's team.

Disagree with that. Lewandowski, Reus and probably Hummels all could get in Madrid's team.

Reus has no chance.. Not with their options, Ronaldo, Isco, Di Maria, Bale.. Lewandowski is probably more effective than Benzema granted, Hummels is a no no for me.. He's a liability. Ramos is better and Varane will become a great too.

Ronaldo starring again with 2 goals ATM, while Ozil was poor last night.

It's always nice to get the opportunity to renew my hatred of Juventus, so I watched this game too.

Archived