Mo Farah

smiffy

Don't get me wrong I am not saying Farah has anything to answer to with regards to performance enhancing drugs , I just think its a lame excuse for missing the test.

PS

I live in a three story house and I can hear someone knock on my door from the attic .

not if they have a limp wrist you wouldn't.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's an interesting one, isn't it?

There have been an average of 340 athletes on the national testing register over the last 5 years, and in that time, there have been 224 missed tests. That's an average of 2 missed tests for every three athletes at most, or one missed test for every six athletes at least dependent upon how volatile the list of 'testable' athletes is year-by-year.

Why do you choose to single Mo Farah out?

I didn't start this thread this is 2 years old !!!, I was looking through old threads..

I didn't start this thread this is 2 years old !!!, I was looking through old threads..

What a coincidence - stumbling upon a thread that had been dead quite by accident whilst just randomly perusing the 426 different threads in 'other sports'. 

You really need to get out more.

What a coincidence - stumbling upon a thread that had been dead quite by accident whilst just randomly perusing the 426 different threads in 'other sports'. 

You really need to get out more.

firstly I am fairly new to this forum, the forum was quiet and very little posts so I decided to view old posts, is there some unwritten rules about going through old threads ? what's your point ?

shouldn't you be delivering some post ?

firstly I am fairly new to this forum, the forum was quiet and very little posts so I decided to view old posts, is there some unwritten rules about going through old threads ? what's your point ?

shouldn't you be delivering some post ?

Makes a change from you delivering some bile, which was your intention in the first place. 

I don't get why there is one rule for another and a rule for another, do you remember Christine Ohuruogu, the cover girl for British athletics and a fine athlete, failed to provide a third test when she was out of competition !!!, result was suspension, despite her two world titles, Olympic gold and silver medals and a national record to boot, now the tests regarding Mo were 2010 but he still represented the UK at the 2012 Olympics even though the British Board of Control would have known this information !!!

rough justice

I don't get why there is one rule for another and a rule for another, do you remember Christine Ohuruogu, the cover girl for British athletics and a fine athlete, failed to provide a third test when she was out of competition !!!, result was suspension, despite her two world titles, Olympic gold and silver medals and a national record to boot, now the tests regarding Mo were 2010 but he still represented the UK at the 2012 Olympics even though the British Board of Control would have known this information !!!

rough justice

It's not...

Ohuruogu missed 3 out of competition drugs tests in a 12 month period, Mo missed two. If he had missed 3 he would also have been suspended.

Archived