Meeting people

Cisse

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just want to say I'm sorry to everybody who came to Brunswick to meet me. I really should have planned this better. Next season I'll make better arrangements with this. I like to thank you all for making an effort for this meeting. I'll be by next year and then you lot can't hide from me.

Notice how Sissy wont tell us exactly what time he was there or where he sat in relation to the bar?

Hmmmm?

Before the match I was in the first table nearest the counter sitting next to a Leeds fan in a wheelchair. After the match first I stood straight across the counter in the next room until I sat to the first table. Capice ?

Before the match I was in the first table nearest the counter sitting next to a Leeds fan in a wheelchair. After the match first I stood straight across the counter in the next room until I sat to the first table. Capice ?

It was mo55y and Grit that put that poor bloke in the wheel chair.

You were with Caprice?!

Just want to say I'm sorry to everybody who came to Brunswick to meet me. I really should have planned this better. Next season I'll make better arrangements with this. I like to thank you all for making an effort for this meeting. I'll be by next year and then you lot can't hide from me.

Wear a carnation - or any sort of tinned milk.

Well, the bloody hotel you stopped at were most unhelpful too. I tried to get a message to you, but apparently the place was full of Danish tourists so they didn't know exactly who I was talking about?

Those Danes are always causing problems. I must admit I'm surprised that they were not able to assist you because my name is not so common even here. I must have been the only one in that hotel by that name.

I am sorry for causing so much trouble for you. I really am.

hey, I did my best, I was up and down like a prostitues knickers in the Brunny.

It's a shame, I didn't want you to think we weren't bothered.

Well, some weren't, but us 7 turned up for you.

Archived