The Drunk Thread

Boycie

It takes a big man to admit he's beaten. 30 pints in a day, jesus f*cking christ

its the 100 strawberries that get me......

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back in ferking form tonight lads and lasses been drinking non-stop since 18:00 hours (late for me) :p however I am very pleased to say I am well ferkin well phissed now :cool: - had a load of Peroni and Stella Cidre and also loads of real ale, now gonna get me a Brandy finisher for medicinal reasons (helps me sleep honest) In the meantime I daren't fart... ;)

Message from Dave and Mick the Sheffield lads - now in Mablethorpe.

Dave still on Stella with strawberries floating on the top - he reckons they are healthier - his 5-a-day :)

Mick currently at the toilet, already had his 9th pint of the morning, and will have reached 30 again for the 10th day on the run (literally) :o

Message from Dave and Mick the Sheffield lads - now in Mablethorpe.

Dave still on Stella with strawberries floating on the top - he reckons they are healthier - his 5-a-day :)

Mick currently at the toilet, already had his 9th pint of the morning, and will have reached 30 again for the 10th day on the run (literally) :o

They'll be dead in a year at that rate:(

Latest Telegram Message from the Sheffield lads...

"Dear Derby County fans and The Ram (our former drinking partner who could only manage 12 pints --- aka The Southern Jessie pufff boy) :p

Thee knows the more thou drinks tha more thee gets used twoit, been on ale today 8 while 8 agin nearly and on our 17th and 25th pints each.

Praps not reet good for thee except for me 5 a day.

Cheers Mick and Dave

Hillsborough and Wadsley Bridge

PS We are now back int propa pub on seafront at Chapel, as they ran out of beer in Mablethorpe, Sutton On Sea, Skegness and Ingoldmells. If thee hears owt on Tele or that sausageter tinternet newbie about 2 blokes from Sheffield fallin int sea drunk, dunna worry we'll float like our strawberries and be used to swallowing gallons. :cool:

Speak to thee soon" :)

Challlenging Mave and Dick tonight as had a massive anount of wineo beer cider and larger especially larger Peroni's :p and am nearly fallin over with th swerve of my fingers on the keuyboard writing about tit

Nighty nitght everone and fellow Rams fans I love you all but not your nobs :o espesially if you are men I don't lik your nobs only if you are womewn and hopefulluy you won't have nobs (much) :)

Nieet Night everone

So, to surmise.

TheRam posts about the outlandish amounts that he consumes every night, combinations of drinks that would make a park bench wino heave.

He bumps into 2 heavy drinkers from Sheffield, and despite what we have been reading most nights about the massive amounts of alcohol he's consumed, he fails and concedes defeat.

Now he's back posting again about the massive amounts he's drinking once more.

I give it to you, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, that The Ram is a romancer, a charlatan and just a common blagger.

That is all your honour.

;)

Rumbled by Boycie :o

In mitigation, I agree Mick and Dave outdrank me, but I still drink over 30 pints per week your honour. I am not from Charlatan btw, I'm from Chaddesden. :)

I would like to add that I will be prepared to attend a rehabilitation course, which I understand will be paid for out of taxpayer's money. ;)

I concur with the defendants plea that he is a genuine piss head, but I still insist that he does, over egg the pudding at times.

I agree with a rehabilitation course will help, but I also know he will be straight down ASDA afterwards filling his trolley with shandy bass and Vodka.

I'm really really trying today. I'm on my 9th can of Tetley's since 6:30pm and will report back later.

I can't let Boycie down as I'm not worthy unless I make at least 20 pints toneet. :)

BTW

Mick and Dave are pissed and have moved up to Cleethorpes. They send their regards from Hospital :(

Well I am about pissed :mad:

BUT it has taken a lot of effort

8 cans of Tetley's then 2 large botles of Tiger beer 2 large Peroni's and 2 large bottles of Merrydown - so not as much as Mick and Dave in terms of quantity, but % and quality I am well ahead and well pissed :D

What happened to the 9th can of Tetleys you were on earlier?

I dropped it whilst I was outside going down the garden (honest) :rolleyes: We get foxes in Chaddesden (aks Charlatan) and I was on my way down to feed them with the cat's (we have 3 pussies) leftovers - I bent over to scrape the Felix Cat food and hey ho :rolleyes: over went my 9th can of Tetleys sank into the grass and although I made a valiant effort I'd spilt most of it tbh :mad: - so not wanting to say I had 9 although I was on my 9th I actually only manged to drink 8 - or possibly 8 and a bit as thjere was some left. I am now however drinking a bottle of red wine. :eek:

Archived