The Drunk Thread

Boycie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ferk in hell

Just got back from town and pissed as a ferkin newt (nute) for those not pissed :)

Been and had ALOT of beer including 2 pints x Dolphin 3 pints x Thos. Leaper x 3 pints down the City ferkin sang Walk Away From love on Kareoke got kissed by a fat bird with a stud in her tongue and she felt my willie which was very asleep :sleep: - now on my second pint at home and giving it large on here.

Whatever...

Living the dream BR, living the dream.

More like a nightmare mate, with the big fat bird who fancies me :eek: - keeps grabbing me dick - not sure whether she can actually feel owt as after the large amounts of ale I sup most days it tends to hide :(

More like a nightmare mate, with the big fat bird who fancies me :eek: - keeps grabbing me dick - not sure whether she can actually feel owt as after the large amounts of ale I sup most days it tends to hide :(

purelay out of intereest, are you insecure all?

Ferk in hell

Just got back from town and pissed as a ferkin newt (nute) for those not pissed :)

Been and had ALOT of beer including 2 pints x Dolphin 3 pints x Thos. Leaper x 3 pints down the City ferkin sang Walk Away From love on Kareoke got kissed by a fat bird with a stud in her tongue and she felt my willie which was very asleep :sleep: - now on my second pint at home and giving it large on here.

Whatever...

Sorry, not drunk...but that made me lol. The honesty is astounding, from his sleeping willy to giving it large on here.

What a man.

I only drink when I'm on my own, or when I'm with people :)

which is all the time because someone is either with you, or you are on your own! Haha. You are without doubt my hero! One day i hope to drink as much as you, but only as a one off. I'd like to live :)

Hell yeah.

You're not an ex-serviceman are you Ram?

Worked in Security for 25 years, not ex Forces though.

Hungover at the moment, not had a drink for 7 hours, feeling rough as fuerk. Don't normally drink daytime believe it or not, and have 2 to 3 nights off so more of a binge drinker 3 or 4 nights on 10 pints or so.

Will be back on the lash tonight - but staying in as CAN'T afford pub prices. I'm spending around £300 a month on beer - I'm always broke :(

Archived