South Stand to relocate for Leeds and Sheffield Wednesday

davenportram

Club urging to contact this week to sort seats.

http://www.sportspromedia.com/news/new_shirt_sponsor_for_the_rams/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+sportspromedia-soccer+%28SportsProMedia+-+Soccer%29&utm_medium=feed

Interestingly the statement only says the only matches affected Leeds and Sheffield Wednesday. No mention of Forest. Maybe just not mentioning because of how far away it is

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Still a great effort Nick in organising the South Stand move.

Which leads me to my real point. How many more times during the season will the 'South Stand' have to move? No doubt Florist, Wednesday and  Leeds any more? I thought we certainly missed the South Stand support at the Leicester game. I sit on the half way line in East lower and you could just not hear anything coming from the South West Corner where I think most were moved to, but when behind the goal the difference is amazing and that is without as yet seeing a winning team !! If only we could move the away fans to the South West Corner you would never hear them - that has got to be the target surely."

Posted the above on 1st Sept. Didn't Wednesday have the South Stand and Sth West Corner last year or year before? So away fans can go there. Just a pity that at the 'big' games we will miss that vocal support through not being in the South Stand.

Just seen the email on this I wasn't aware that the SE had that many empty seats??

The SW corner move was a bit of a flop, I think we were just too high up to make a difference. Plus the logistics didn't work so well. Only two turnstiles for the whole section. A lot of people missed the first 10 minutes. The queue went right back to the Clough Statue

Archived