Sky Sports - Two-Footed Corner Challenge - Derby

Martyn

Yet he never does this in a match His crosses at home are absolutely terrible. Over 50% of them don't even get past the first defender.

But they weren't trying to hit the perfect corner. They were aiming to score in an empty goal with no players in the box.

Would be a better(harder) test to pit a target at about 7ft high in the box for them to hit. At least it would tell us if they can cross to a specific place

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anybody else thinking that Chris Martin should be on corner duty from the right hand side, with his left foot? lol

Personally I think he should be on bench warming duties.

With regard to corners I have thought for some time that we need a player deep, at the edge of the penalty area or sometimes even deeper to take advantage of flick-ons that seem to occur quite regularily with the beach balls that the club use.

Went to test this today expecting long night as it's been 17 years since I trained seriously.

And what did I do? 2 kicks with right and 5 with left. My friend, former player too, was leading after right foot but gave up after who knows how many kicks with left. He owes me a lot of beer now :D

Archived