Ticket priority

davenportram

Away fans have been moved haven't they, I'm sure I read as well that one of these meeting things it was brought up how many tickets we get and they should be reduced.

If it is 2,000 I hope Derby respond and give them the bare minimum we have to.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wondered about this too. Gritstone Lamb is a junior squad member and should get a priority ticket. Are they expecting him to travel on his own?

No they're expecting you to buy a membership too. I read something on my lads membership info and it said priority only if accompanying adult had membership too.

So theres next to no chance of ST holders getting tickets then?

Its not the number of memberships it's the number of away memberships sold (£30) and how many of them that are not ST holders pay the extra £20 to get away match priority.

It's

Away members that are ST holders first

ST holders

Members

In that order.

Memberships only give priority over ST holders if you are a ST holder OR pay an extra £20

So for each adult wanting priority it will cost about £85 for a ticket. May as well go corporate for £100 and get a brunch at Pride Park before the game.

I'd heard of members because i think the money goes towards the academy but where has this away members come from? Is it the same price as a member? I can't remember seeing the different types of members when the info came through. In all the normal members is a waste of time if you have a season ticket.

Archived