£7 for Brentford in cup

Mafiabob

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think be about 20k at pp for this with 2.5k from them.

Doubt they will bring 2.5k especially as there's no trains back that late to London. There laying on coaches for £20-£25, think gate will be roughly 13-15k depending how well we do in next couple of games

Just tried to buy mine online.

If I select both the missus and me, the website will not accept the transaction and comes up with a message "You cannot complete purchases of different type products in the same transaction. Please either clear your cart or complete your current transaction before adding a new type product!"

If I select just her ticket, it seems fine. If I select just mine, it seems fine. 

Not impressed.

Just tried to buy mine online.

If I select both the missus and me, the website will not accept the transaction and comes up with a message "You cannot complete purchases of different type products in the same transaction. Please either clear your cart or complete your current transaction before adding a new type product!"

If I select just her ticket, it seems fine. If I select just mine, it seems fine. 

Not impressed.

You just complain about anything!

Wahahahahahaha

'ave that eddie!! 'Ave it!!

Fair comment. However, as an IT professional, it always strikes me as rather pathetic that people put applications and processes live without testing them.

I know this will sound silly but isnt this a case of under selling something to such an extreme degree that it will actually put people off buying it as the price sounds so ridiculously cheap then there has to be something wrong with the goods? Or is it just me being cynical.

Fair comment. However, as an IT professional, it always strikes me as rather pathetic that people put applications and processes live without testing them.

Mate you're now talking to someone who spent more time setting up RamsPlayer than changing my details with all utility companies.

Anything to do with dcfc.co.uk is agony

I know this will sound silly but isnt this a case of under selling something to such an extreme degree that it will actually put people off buying it as the price sounds so ridiculously cheap then there has to be something wrong with the goods? Or is it just me being cynical.

Just you.

It's a cup game - some people can't justify a lot of money to watch making it Cheeper let's more afford it

Making it cheaper for ST holders makes it more affordable to the core fans

It's not like selling wine where cheaper usually means *****

Archived