£7 for Brentford in cup

Mafiabob

Surely this is good news. £10 or £7 for ST holders. Great move by the club in my eyes. See that they can get more bums on seats for an unattractive game by reducing the price. They'll probably get more money by doing that than keeping the prices high so win win.

Will be very surprised if it makes any difference to the gate.

As pleased as I am I doubt £3 will make much difference.

It's been hardcore fans for cup matches for a couple of years now and some people won't pay to watch whether it is £10, £7 or £5 in my opinion. Hope I'm wrong though.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Visiting Peasants ?

Reading through this thread, I wonder why some people choose to follow the club, everything the club does appears to piss 'em off.

Cheap entry - "they're desperate".

I'm convinced these same people would have been the first to moan if they had kept the prices they usually charge.

Give the club a break, support it or **** off.

Visiting Peasants ?

Reading through this thread, I wonder why some people choose to follow the club, everything the club does appears to piss 'em off.

Cheap entry - "they're desperate".

I'm convinced these same people would have been the first to moan if they had kept the prices they usually charge.

Give the club a break, support it or **** off.

Moaning at cheap tickets really is clutching at straws!!

£7 the hardcore will go regardless so rewards them, then opens it up to casual fans as well. Well done derby

Archived