Fixture changes

networker1884

Rams confirm fixture/kick-off changes to the 2013-14 fixture list.

Derby County’s fixture list for the upcoming 2013-14 season was revealed just over a week ago right here on dcfc.co.uk, and the Club is now in a position to confirm a handful of amendments. 

The matches away to Wigan Athletic and at home to Middlesbrough in the winter months have been brought put back by 24 hours, while the kick-off time for the East Midlands derby clash with Nottingham Forest in March 2014 has been brought forwards by two hours.

These changes are in addition to the news, which was confirmed last week, that Derby will kick off the 2013-14 campaign at home to Blackburn Rovers on Sunday 4th August 2013 at 4pm, after the game was selected for live coverage by Sky Sports.

As a result, the new dates/kick-off times are as follows: 

Sunday 4th August
Blackburn Rovers (H), Kick-Off 4pm

Reason for change: The opening game of the season, which was due to kick off at 3pm on Saturday 3rd August has been moved to the following day after the game was selected for live coverage on Sky Sports HD.

Sunday 1st December
Wigan Athletic (A), Kick-Off 3pm

Reason for change: The match has been moved from Saturday 30th November due to Wigan’s involvement in the Europa League during the previous Thursday.

Wednesday 4th December
Middlesbrough (H), Kick-Off 7:45pm

Reason for change: This game was due to be played on Tuesday 3rd December, but has been put back 24 hours as a result of the amendment to the Wigan Athletic fixture (as noted above).

Saturday 22nd March
Nottingham Forest (H), Kick-Off 1pm

Reason for change: The kick-off time, which was due to be 3pm, has been brought forwards on police advice.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there any chance the Notts Forest game at the City Ground would be moved? My **** of a mate is getting married that day.

Have the wedding at 11, allow an hour and a half for the ceremony, a couple of photos get finished by 1:30. Buy them a few tickets as a wedding present and your sorted lad!

Have the wedding at 11, allow an hour and a half for the ceremony, a couple of photos get finished by 1:30. Buy them a few tickets as a wedding present and your sorted lad!

You should get married as early as possible - then if it doesn't work out you haven't wasted the whole day. :lol:

Is there any chance the Notts Forest game at the City Ground would be moved? My **** of a mate is getting married that day.

It has been moved. Shame it is 12.15 on the same day. It is on sky though.

Surprised that the Leicester game on August 17th is still going ahead at 3pm.

The police have a habit of changing things very late on.

Unless they've reviewed it on previous season but usually things kick off, remember coming back to the train station after a game a few seasons back at fester and a load of dlf lads came legging it past. Head bloke put his arm round my shoulder and said and I'll never forget this "we've had the b*stards, turned em' over in their own pub".

I still think the trouble exists but if the police want to keep it at 3 I'm happy, more pub time!

Archived