BBQ recipes.

Boycie

I want our minds taken off possible signings, and want something better than a burnt sausage.

I'm not talking about nude sunbathing, no, I'm talking about BBQ food.

My mate, yes I have! , said beer can chicken. I though it was just chicken pronounced in a Caribbean accent, but I googled it, and it looks quite good.

Have you any good ones?

I bet Froggg has some.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chicken drumsticks marinated in soy sauce, garlic and honey is pretty good. I normally cheat and cook em in the oven though then bring em out at the same time as the burgers and sausages. I have a fear of killing people with undercooked chicken

Chicken drumsticks marinated in soy sauce, garlic and honey is pretty good. I normally cheat and cook em in the oven though then bring em out at the same time as the burgers and sausages. I have a fear of killing people with undercooked chicken

I understand your concern, but par cooking before defeats the object.

And the object for me is saving electricity, or gas, if you cook on gas.

I nearly died after visiting a friends bbq...yes it was chicken, obviously not cooked..I could s*it through the eye of a needle and projectile vomit at the same time :wacko:  Not a fan of BBQs anymore :(

Good lad. Can't be too careful with chicken.

And JW you're now on the forums Filthy Pigdog List.

Filthy pigdog.

Archived