Projects

PrivateDerby

For some reason I love hearing about and seeing peoples (only mens) projects, big or small, cheap or expensive, there is no getting away from it.... they're f*cking ace. 

It upsets me to see so many unfinished projects, especially on ebay, the descriptions are so depressing! I fear that it's becoming increasingly more common for men to give up on these projects due to women and money issues, it's beyond sad. 

I'm not on about your GCSE art or your PHD in quantum physics, i'm on about that rusting car that you can already see in concourse condition, i'm talking about that garage that's gonna be like a mclaren workshop or that old Triumph that's 'got a good spark' or maybe your building a house? What about that RC plane you need to finish?

My mate has just bought a lovely terrace in Stafford, it's got a cellar that is huge... he's debating whether to turn it into a gym or into a spare bedroom ready for when his lady fwaps a baby out but I've told him that if he does that I'm gonna call him Fritzl. 

I've got a few on the go, 80s and 90s french hatchbacks have always been an addiction of mine. I also fancy building some sort of summer house/drinking den in the garden out of telegraph poles and canvas, I saw one in Turkey a few years ago and it looked ace but never seen one since.   

Anyone got any?

Interior design projects do not count unless you are DIYing, sorry.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing really - apart from a complete rebuild of my brewing equipment including a new 50 litre controlled-temperature mash tun.

Am trying to revonate a house at the moment, is a nightmare. Don't ever try it if you've never held a saw in your hand before. I am on the blower now to DIY SOS.

Dangerous - especially if the phone rings while you're holding the saw. Perhaps that's what happened to Vincent van Gogh.

Dangerous - especially if the phone rings while you're holding the saw. Perhaps that's what happened to Vincent van Gogh.

This is true.....they turned me down anyone am far too boring and mundane, not a single mum with 10 kids so that's me knackered, am going to try Cowboy Builders if all else fails and blag them that someone else did all of the shoddy DIY work

Nothing really - apart from a complete rebuild of my brewing equipment including a new 50 litre controlled-temperature mash tun.

Yessssss Eddie, haven't a clue what your on about mate but rebuilding a 50 litre controlled temperature mash tun sounds cool.

Yessssss Eddie, haven't a clue what your on about mate but rebuilding a 50 litre controlled temperature mash tun sounds cool.

Beer stuff

For some reason I love hearing about and seeing peoples (only mens) projects, big or small, cheap or expensive, there is no getting away from it.... they're f*cking ace.

It upsets me to see so many unfinished projects, especially on ebay, the descriptions are so depressing! I fear that it's becoming increasingly more common for men to give up on these projects due to women and money issues, it's beyond sad.

I'm not on about your GCSE art or your PHD in quantum physics, i'm on about that rusting car that you can already see in concourse condition, i'm talking about that garage that's gonna be like a mclaren workshop or that old Triumph that's 'got a good spark' or maybe your building a house? What about that RC plane you need to finish?

My mate has just bought a lovely terrace in Stafford, it's got a cellar that is huge... he's debating whether to turn it into a gym or into a spare bedroom ready for when his lady fwaps a baby out but I've told him that if he does that I'm gonna call him Fritzl.

I've got a few on the go, 80s and 90s french hatchbacks have always been an addiction of mine. I also fancy building some sort of summer house/drinking den in the garden out of telegraph poles and canvas, I saw one in Turkey a few years ago and it looked ace but never seen one since.

Anyone got any?

Interior design projects do not count unless you are DIYing, sorry.

Eh? Why are women the ones to blame? A lot of the time it's the blokes who start sumnat and then get fed up.

Lazy pigdogs!!

I can't fathom out how to put picture up that aren't on the interweb already.

i can't either ..

ask the fishmeister........or use photobucket...

i tried downloading photobucket , ended up with extra's i don't want , can't even find it , after

it has supposedly downloaded , there must be an easier way than photobucket..

Archived