Send me a postcard

Cisse

Yesterday when I came home my computer refused to work. My friend looked at it and said it was probably the end of the damn thing. Probably can't get a new one for a couple of weeks.

When you lot learn who are the great signings for the next season could some of mods/admins be arsed to send me a postcard so I get the information also. You can send it to

Cisse

The North Pole

Third dumpster from the left.

Thanks. :unsure:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe it has but I'm weird and bought a phone you can actually talk into.

Not a bad choice mines knackered can't get any reception no internet connection. Technically bolloxed. People keep asking me if i've paid the bill....Course i bloody have!!!!!

Make sure you totally wipe the hard drive before you bin it, don't want the News of the World getting their hands on its contents :)

i don't think the papers are interested in a Danish mans weird pictures of Matlock, watches and Derby fest playing bearded ladies.

Could be wrong of course.

i don't think the papers are interested in a Danish mans weird pictures of Matlock, watches and Derby fest playing bearded ladies.

Could be you know, might end up in a health educational video saying 20 years of supporting Derby does this to yourself....

The sad thing is you are spot on. There are absolutely nothing on my computer that anyone would care. I have no files or anything. I just go through all the wrissausagech sites, this forum, Port Vale site and bus time tables. Hum drum life have I, little Yoda. :unsure:

Archived