Those T-Shirts

rad1919

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fan cam and goal music!

Sheep masks and t shirts are great ideas in comparison. Fan cam makes good sensible people behave like complete bell ends. And goal music..... Why? What for? Why not have music through the whole match? Chaz and Dave when Millwall play it around the back 4? Why play music for the one time everybody in the ground makes noise.

If you like goal music you need shooting. If your the guy who thought it would be a good idea at Pride Park then I'm sorry, you're a d1ck.

Ooooooh wave lads! We're on telly!!!

jesus

Agree with everything above but the thing I hate, because for me it sums up everything that is hateful about football today, is T shirts

Not the ones given to fans but those given to the players to wear after they have won a game but before they collect a trophy. All the play off winners don't accept the trophy in their team shirts but in some poxy sponsored, made in Taiwan, cheapo T shirt.

It's even got to semi finals now. All the Bayern players tonight were wearing some white T shirt saying 'final' on it when they were celebrating at the end, no doubt handed out by some marketing jobsworth and under UEFA ruling 1754b subsection 23c that says the club will be fined €5m if they don't. I loathe it.

What on earth has happened with and to this fantastic game that has lead to all of this, and more? You wait. The FA Cup semi finalists will be doing the same soon at Wembley

".geocaching.com/track/log/cb92e419-5f63-4159-9296-07637414e3a2" alt="cb92e419-5f63-4159-9296-07637414e3a2">

"http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3288/3008316477_4cb5e50356_m" alt="3008316477_4cb5e50356_m">

I remember that day so well. Me and my brov got to the ground full of beer, hope and expectation for a new season and a new era. We got to our seats and saw the masks, we looked at each other and i think my words were "oh Christ, we've bought season tickets" - I really thought we would getting crap like that every match, thankfully not though.

Memories of crap things at football matches - Women's FA Cup final at PP (don't ask) we were given these big paper fan things that made a slappy noise when you shook them, effective but bloody annoying

Archived