The main reason we missed out this season!

ChaddesdenRam

Rumours abound but who knows. I agree Shackell would of been great with Keogh. Trouble is that one way or another it didn't happen. Going forward Andy answer me this do you see us challenging next season without a Shackell type addition to the squad. I don't but I'm hoping we will get a few

w.

Big summer changes mate. Trust

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't be giving anything away of course but get ready for a good summer

A good summer for me would be keeping our better players and adding the quality we need.I'm sick of large scale turnarounds-we need to build from hereon,not dismantle and rebuild (again).

Does there need to be a reason?

Only joking. Sorry but I can't say who I know but you will be surprised as to what might happen in the summer, not just players coming in.

I don't need a name. I can understand why you wouldn't want to say but is the "source" involved with the club, does he work there is he high up? Or is it the man on the street who occasionally gets stuff right?

I don't need a name. I can understand why you wouldn't want to say but is the "source" involved with the club, does he work there is he high up? Or is it the man on the street who occasionally gets stuff right?

As I said previously I have 3 sources.

One of them is massively involved in the club ie job.

The second I mentioned on another thread knows people, so less fullproof.

The third I cannot say anything but they are the complete opposite of a man off the street.

The third I cannot say anything but they are the complete opposite of a man off the street.

Right ok.

Can you elaborate as to why this summer will be interesting?

Can I ask what the ' complete opposite of a man off the street ' is ? Please.

Archived