Context

Albert

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this season is looking more and more likely that the way things have worked out historically, this year will be different.

Pretty much every result you'd hope would go one way top or bottom, has gone the other way.

Feels like the gods are against Derby in some way.

I think this season is looking more and more likely that the way things have worked out historically, this year will be different.

Pretty much every result you'd hope would go one way top or bottom, has gone the other way.

Feels like the gods are against Derby in some way.

If there are Gods, they are bizarre foolish beings I wouldn't want to associate with. If we must look to heavens we truly know that we need to work harder on the pitch, from where we have been we should be good enough not have to question our survival in this division, even from the position when are now.

If there are Gods, they are bizarre foolish beings I wouldn't want to associate with. If we must look to heavens we truly know that we need to work harder on the pitch, from where we have been we should be good enough not have to question our survival in this division, even from the position when are now.

Completely agree. Couldn't believe at 5:20pm we were only 3 points clear.  Bit of a nightmare.

6 points, currently. Squeaky bum time though.

Archived